Prestashop Ajax Contact Form provides an awesome ajax contact form and Product Enquiry form on the product page for your Prestashop website. It’s highly configurable and compatible with all the versions of Prestashop. This contact form works with AJAX submit, so the form gets submitted without refreshing the page.
- Display configured address with inbuilt Google Map (enable/disable).
- Admin can configure any email id to get the details from the contact form.
- Admin can display form in multiple positions, top-left, top-right, bottom-left, bottom-right.
- Admin can configure the “Thank you” message after form submission.
- Admin can configure the Background and text color of the form.
- Admin gets mail with the product details with the image in product enquiry mail.
- Go to the back office-> modules -> Upload a module
- Upload zip file of “Ajax Contact Form” module
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
After the successful installation of Ajax Contact Form module, admin can configure the module by clicking on the ‘Configure’ button.
Now you can configure the module.
Use Google Map to Search your address,
Obtaining Geolocation API Key
To configure this module, you will need a geolocation API key. You can get this API using the following steps :
- Go to: https://console.cloud.google.com
- Login in and go to API’s and Services > Credentials.
3. Select API key from the option and Click on create credentials.
4. Credentials will be created
So this is how geolocation API key can be obtained and used to configure our module.
Floating Contact Form
You can see the Contact form in the configured position in the front office
Display Button in Top-Left Position:
Ajax form will open when you click on the “Contact Us” button.
After submitting the details a Configured “Thank You” message will get displayed
Product Enquiry Form
Product Enquiry button will display on the product page
Click on the Button and an Enquiry form will pop-up with the current product details.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 1.0.0