Odoo Point of Sale stock module helps to display product stock and selection of stock location. This module enables the user to display product stock in POS. It also persuades your customers with bulk purchases.
This module allows to display Out of stock message when products are not available in stock. You can also deny or allow order when the products are out of stock. Additionally, one can set the stock limit below which order will be denied. One can select the stock location for products in point of sale as well.
- Display of current stock of products in a running session.
- Select stock type for display product stock in POS.
- A Seller can deny or allow order for negative stock.
- Seller can set the stock limit below which order will be denied.
- Seller can set a custom error message for out of stock products.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_stocks’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_stocks.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Login to your Odoo Database.
- A seller can display product stock in POS and can also select ‘stock type’ to display.
- Under point of sale configurations, you can Check this option to display stock in POS. This way a seller can take order according to the stock displayed in POS.
- Another feature of ‘stock type’ is also added, where you can select the ‘stock type’ that will be reflecting number of units/stock on your POS, lets say quantity in hand will show the number of units that are available in the inventory, forecasted quantity will be quantity in hand Plus (+) incoming quantity or incoming shipment excluding(-) outgoing quantity.
- Deny order when product is Out-of-Stock.
- Uncheck, allow order when out of stock, then you cannot take order for products that are out of stock
- A seller can allow the order for a product that is out of stock.
- Seller can select stock location for products in POS.
You can check Manuals of other POS Modules
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 18.104.22.168
Supported Framework Version - V12, V11, V10, V9 & V8