If you don’t keep accurate inventory/stock information, it’s easy to run out of products and miss out on sales.
Instead of relying on your memory or a visit to the warehouse, use an up-to-date stock report on the Point Of Sale.
The exact stock information also helps you provide better customer service. When customers order a product, and you are not sure about the availability, then it can cause inefficiency at your shop.
To handle such scenarios & run your business in a healthier way, we have come up with the Odoo POS Stock module. This module helps you to manage your stock on POS effectively & efficiently. You can display the current stock of products in the running POS session. You can select the stock type to display on POS.
Moreover, you can also deny or allow orders when the products are out of stock. Also, can set the stock limit below which order will be denied.
1. The Odoo POS Stock module allows you to display the current stock of products in the running POS session.
2. You can select the stock type to display on POS.
3. You can deny or allow orders for negative stock.
4. Moreover, you can set the stock limit below which order will be denied.
5. Also, you can set a custom error message for out of stock products.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Stock module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_stocks”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_stocks”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Login to your Odoo database, and navigate to the Point Of Sale application.
2. Now, click on the ellipsis, move into the POS settings.
3. Here, All the POS stock configurations are given under the ‘Inventory’ section.
- Enable ‘Display Stock’ to display the products stock in the running POS session.
- If you enable ‘Hide out of stock products’ then products that has zero or minus quantity will be hidden.
- You can choose to display by selecting stock type i.e, (a).Available quantity (b).Forecasted quantity ©.Quantity on hand (outgoing quantity)
- Enable the ‘Allow order when out-of-stock’ to place orders even if the product is out of stock.
- Can save a ‘Custom’ message for out of stock or any warning message.
- Set any particular quantity to Deny order when product stock is equal to.
4. The stock is displayed on every product in running POS.
5. We have configured to hide the out-of-stock products on POS.
6. As per the configuration, we are able to place the order of out-of-stock products.
7. If you set it from the back-end, the pop-up message will appear when you add the corresponding product to the cart order on POS.
8. If you configure to deny order when quantity is not much (set from back-end). The pop will arise on POS accordingly.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-tickehttp://tickett/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 126.96.36.199
Supported Framework Version - V12, V11, V10, V9 & V8