Odoo POS Stock: Keep your products always available in POS!!
If you don’t keep accurate inventory/stock information, it’s easy to run out of products and miss out on sales.
Instead of relying on your memory or a visit to the warehouse, use an up-to-date stock report on the Point Of Sale.
The exact stock information also helps you provide better customer service. When customers order a product, and you are not sure about the availability, then it can cause inefficiency at your shop.
To handle such scenarios & run your business in a healthier way, we have come up with the Odoo POS Stock module. This module helps you to manage your stock on POS effectively & efficiently. You can display the current stock of products in the running POS session. You can select the stock type to display on POS.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
Moreover, you can also deny or allow orders when the products are out of stock. Also, can set the stock limit below which order will be denied.
- The Odoo POS Stock module allows you to display the current stock of products in the running POS session.
- You can select the stock type to display on POS.
- You can deny or allow orders for negative stock.
- Moreover, you can set the stock limit below which order will be denied.
- Also, you can set a custom error message for out of stock products.
- Once you purchase the Odoo POS Stock module From the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_stocks”.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_stocks”.
- Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is finished, log in to your Odoo database and click on the ellipsis to select the Point Of Sale application.
- Now, click on the ellipsis, move into the POS settings.
- Here, All the POS stock configurations are given under the ‘Inventory’ section.
- Enable ‘Display Stock’ to display the products stock in the running POS session.
- If you enable ‘Hide out of stock products’ then products that has zero or minus quantity will be hidden.
- You can choose to display by selecting stock type i.e, (a).Available quantity (b).Forecasted quantity ©.Quantity on hand (outgoing quantity)
- Enable the ‘Allow order when out-of-stock’ to place orders even if the product is out of stock.
- Can save a ‘Custom’ message for out of stock or any warning message.
- Set any particular quantity to Deny order when product stock is equal to.
- The stock is displayed on every product in running POS.
- We have configured to hide the out-of-stock products on POS.
- As per the configuration, we are able to place the order of out-of-stock products.
- If you set it from the back-end, the pop-up message will appear when you add the corresponding product to the cart order on POS.
- If you configure to deny order when quantity is not much (set from backend). The pop will arise on POS accordingly.
- Therefore, you will be able to manage your product stock in POS.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 126.96.36.199
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14