A product pack is a combination of several products put together at a special price. Product packs are created to increase sales of the complementary products. Point Of Sale Product Pack can be lucrative way to provide special offers to your customers at a special price.
This module helps the POS user to sell products in packs as a bundle product & in combinations. A seller can keep multiple products into a product pack and sell them at a lower price.
- In Point Of Sale, you can create a separate category for product packs.
- This module helps to display and add product packs in POS Cart.
- Multiple products with set number of units to be put together in a product pack.
- This also helps to increase the sale of complementary product.
- POS product pack empowers the user to sells goods at discounted rate.
- Invoice will have the information about the amount saved on purchase of a product packs
This Module is dependent on Odoo Product Pack . Thus, in order to use POS Product Pack module, you need to purchase and install this module as well.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_product_pack’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_product_pack’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Login to your Odoo database.
- After the installation of the module, Open “Sales” dashboard and Click on “Product pack”.
- Create the product pack and add the products in it and choose Point Of Sale category for that pack.
Pack Stock Management
- Add the products in the product pack. Select “Pack Stock Management”. There are three methods of “Pack Stock Management”.
- One is the “Decrement of pack only”, which means the decrease in the quantity of product pack only.
- The second method is “Decrement of products only”, which means the decrease in quantity of products in the product pack
- The third is “Decrement of both”, which means the decrease in the quantity of both product pack as well as its products.
- In Point Of Sale screen, a separate category for the product pack will display all the product packs created from Odoo backend.
- Select the product pack and details related to that product pack will be displayed on POS Cart.
- Select the “Customer” and validate the payment. The receipt will display the product pack and the amount saved on it.
- On Point Of Sale dashboard, click on “Orders” menu and create the invoice for the particular order. The detailed view of the order will appear in “Picking”.
- Clicking on “Picking” field will display the details of the order picking. Here, “Decrement Of Both” products and product packs and “pack stock management” of pack is visible.
You can check Manuals of other POS Modules
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V12, V11, V10, V9, V8