Increase sales by selling in bundles with Odoo Product Pack!
Slow-moving products are tough to sell. To clear their stock, you need a particular method that helps you sell them quickly. One of the methods is a product pack which allows you to create product bundles and sell them together as one unit.
Odoo Product Pack is such a module. It allows you to make product packs and sell them to customers. With this module, you can create fully custom product packs in one bundle and sell them at a special price to the customers.
In addition, you can also create a wk product pack for special occasions and offer them to customers at discounted or offered prices.
Also, you can add the product pack to the order line in the sales order. Moreover, you can set the inventory to be maintained for the whole pack as one unit or individual products separately.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- Odoo Product Pack allows you to create product packs in the Odoo.
- Wk product pack contains different products bundled together as one unit.
- The admin can add the product pack to the order line via the ‘Add Pack’ button.
- Also, the admin can choose to manage inventory at the product pack level or individual product level.
- It has a separate menu section under products to manage and create packs.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_product_pack.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_product_pack.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Now, let’s start the configuration of the Odoo Product Pack.
1. After login, firstly, go to ‘Sales> Products> Products/Product Pack> Create.’
2. On the product page, enter details and tick the box next to ‘Is a Product Pack.’
3. After ticking a new tab, ‘Pack Products’ appears on the page. Go to this tab and configure the following options:
3.1. Pack Stock Management- This has two options; (i) Decrement Both- Which will decrease all products, (ii) Decrement Product Only- Which will decrease each product stock separately, and (iii) Decrement Pack Only- decreases the stock of pack only.
3.2. Total Product Price- This will automatically calculate the price of all the products added to the list.
3.3. Add A Line- This option enables you to add products to the pack.
After that, click the ‘Save’ button to save the product pack.
CREATING SALES ORDER
4. Now, open the sales section and locate ‘Orders> Quotations> Create.’
5. In the quotation, fill in the customer details by selecting them from the drop-down and clicking the ‘Add Pack’ button.
6. In the pop-up, select the product pack and quantity and click ‘Add Pack.’
7. After adding the pack, you can view it in the quotation and the total amount at the bottom. Further, you can add other products with a product pack and place the order by clicking the ‘Save’ button.
8. Once done, you can view the confirm the order via the ‘Confirm’ button.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Product Variant Extra Price
- Different Weight For Product’s Variant
- Odoo Map Widget
- Odoo Discount On Purchase Order
- Display Pricelist Price On Products
- Odoo News Ticker
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 6.3.9
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13