Opencart Store Pickup module allows the customers to use the pickup option for their products. Under this module, admin can add different pickup locations.
Also, the admin can add products, the quantity of added products for each pickup location.
Using this module you can provide your customers with a faster shipping option where customers can go and collect their product right after the purchase.
Opencart Store pickup is also available as Marketplace Store Pickup.
Features of Opencart Store Pickup
- Buyers can check all the stores near them.
- Provides faster product delivery option to the customers.
- Customers do not need to pay the shipping fee.
- Shoppers can choose the store from the product page.
- Merchant can create as many pickup locations they want.
- The owner can assign products to the pickup location.
- Merchant can enter product quantity for each products.
- Owner can add pickup address and zipcode.
- Admin can set pickup maximum distance.
Installation of Opencart Store Pickup
Installation of Opencart Store Pickup is very easy. Under the module zip, there are 3 folders admin, catalog, and ocmod. you just need to upload admin and catalog folders to the root directory of the website.
Once you have uploaded the file then login to admin and go to Extensions> Extension installer and upload the XML file. The XML file can be found on the ocmod folder.
After uploading the XML file go to the Extensions > Modification and click on the refresh field.
After that in Admin panel go to System -> Users -> Usergroup and edit ‘Administrator’ and select all for both Access and Modify Permission then save it.
Then under Extension > Modules install the Opencart Store pickup module.
As this Opencart Store Pickup module supports multiple languages so this section will describe how to make the module work in different languages. Please check this link for language translation
Configuration of Opencart Store Pickup
After installation admin can configure the Store Pickup module and set the default distance units under which a customer can find the stores from their location. Enter the Google Map Key to show customer’s address on storefront based on the distance.
- Store Pickup Module Status – Enable or disable.
- Distance Unit – Now, set the distance unit in miles and kilometers.
- Maximum Default Distance – Define the maximum default distance unit under which a customer can find the stores from their location.
- Google Map Key – In the end, enter the Google Map Key to integrate the Google Map. It allows matching close stores as per customer search.
- Store Pickup Popup Header Text – Set the popup header text which will show after buyer zip code entered.
- Welcome Popup Body Header Text – Then, set welcome popup body header text.
- Welcome Popup Body Content Text – Next, set welcome popup body content text.
- Pickup Point Search Button Text – In the end, set pickup point search button text.
After enabling the module admin can see the pickup option in the admin panel. From here admin can add pickup points according to their choice.
After that clicking on the add button, admin can enter pickup point name, address, zip code, and the distance in kilometer or miles.
If an admin has entered the distance then the customer under that distance can see the pickup point for the assigned product.
Product List – After clicking on the product list admin can see products that are assigned to the pickup point. From here admin can add/ edit the new products to the list.
Admin can also enter the product quantity and the quantities of their options. After clicking on the add button admin receives an autofill search option where they can add products and get the product details.
Get Details – From here admin can search a product from the auto-fill search option and click on the get details button to fetch the product quantity details.
Here, admin can enter the quantity of products and options which are available at that pickup point.
Opencart Store Pickup For Customers
Customers can visit the store and browse products and they can find the option of store pickup on the product page.
If a customer is clicking the pickup option the first time, then they will see the welcome header with a message. After that customers can enter a zip code and check the available pickup location.
If a customer has visited the store and entered the zip code then they do not need to enter the zip code again.
The module will show the pickup options available for that product in the previously entered zip code.
From here, customers can enter the quantity and click on the add-to-cart button.
In the cart, the customer can see the store name and address.
Now, the customer can add the product to the cart and process the checkout.
If the customer has selected the store pickup option then they will not receive the option to enter the shipping address and select the shipping method.
After entering the billing address, the customer can directly select the payment method and then confirm the order.
After making the order customer can check the pickup point address in their address.
That’s all for the Opencart Store Pickup module.
If you have any further queries or requirements then feel free to add a ticket. Let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 188.8.131.52
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x, 3.x.x.x