Opencart Marketplace SMS Notification is liable for sending text SMS directly to the Sellers at the time of customer request for partnership, product approval, product add, product edit, transaction add, contact to seller and even when the product is sold.
This extension provides instant notification through text SMS for particular events using the Twilio SMS Services.
This module is an add-on of Opencart Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first Opencart Marketplace .
Features Of Opencart Marketplace SMS Notification
- The seller, customer, and admin will receive notification for their particular events.
- Customer requests for partnership SMS notification will be sent to admin and customer.
- Customer partner requests approval SMS notification will be sent to the customer.
- Seller product adds notification will be sent to seller and admin.
- Seller will receive SMS notification after approving Product (Manually) by the admin.
- Seller will receive Transaction add SMS notification.
- Seller product sold SMS notification will be sent to seller with order details.
- Customer contact to seller SMS will be sent to seller and admin.
- Admin will receive SMS notification after seller contacts with the admin.
- Edit product SMS will be sent to admin when the seller will edit any product when “Disapprove On Edit is Enabled”.
- Edit product SMS will be sent to the seller when the seller will edit any product when “Disapprove On Edit is Enabled”.
- This module supports the Multi-language feature.
Installation Of Opencart Marketplace SMS Notification
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has – admin, ocmod, System and Twilio folders. You need to transfer the admin, system and twilio folders into the Opencart root directory as shown below.
Now go to Extensions-> Extension Installer and upload the XML file name wktwilio.ocmod.xml, which you will find inside the ocmod folder. You can select your preferred OC version(2.0, 2.1 & 2.2) XML file from the ocmod folder.
Now navigate through Extensions-> Modification -> and click on the refresh button as shown below in the screenshot.
Now navigate through System ->Users-> User Groups ->Administrator and click the edit button next to it as shown below.
After that select all for the Access Permission and Modify permission for the administrator User Group as shown in the screenshot below.
As this Opencart Marketplace SMS Notification module supports multiple languages so this section will describe how to make the module work in different languages. Please check this link for language translation.
Admin configuration For The Marketplace SMS Notification
Admin will navigate through Extensions-> Modules ->Marketplace Twilio Notification and click on the edit button to edit the settings for the module. You will Set the Status as Enabled and fill the values for Twilio Account Sid, Twilio Authentication Token and Twilio Phone number, if you are having an account with Twilio SMS Notification then you may enter the details for Twilio SMS , or else if you don’t have an account you can click the link provided here https://www.twilio.com/ to create a new account in Twilio.
Admin needs to enter his Twilio phone number with the country code prefix, without which the application will not send the message. Enter the phone number by navigating through System->Settings->Click Edit ->Store -> Telephone, as shown below.
After installation, you will find the SMS menu item under Marketplace. Now navigate through Marketplace->SMS and click on the add button on the top right-hand side to add a new SMS template as shown below.
How to create a new account for the Twilio SMS Notification
Admin can get the Account SID, Auth Token, and Twilio Phone Number using this way.
-> Go to the web address https://www.twilio.com/ and click on the signup button as shown below –
Opencart Marketplace SMS Notification
1. a. Request for Partnership b. SMS to Admin after Customer Request :
a. Customer will receive the SMS after the customer will apply for partnership.
b. The SMS will be received by admin and he will be notified that customer applied for partnership.
2. a. SMS After Approve Partner (Manually) b. Product add :
a. Sellers will receive the message after manual approval of partnership from the admin.
b. Sellers will receive notification that he has added the product.
3. a. SMS After Approve Product (Manually) b. Transaction Add:
a.SMS will be sent to the seller after the product is manually approved by admin.
b. When a transaction will add seller will receive the message.
4. a. Order SMS b. Customer Contact Seller SMS:
a. SMS will be sent to the seller after customer will buy his products with order details.
b. When the customer will contact the seller, he will get a notification.
5. a. Seller Contact Admin SMS b. Edit product SMS to admin :
a. When the seller will contact the admin, he will receive the notification.
b. SMS will be sent to the admin when sellers will edit any product and “disapprove on edit” is enabled.
6. a. Edit product SMS to seller b. Order Place SMS To Customer.
a. SMS will be sent to sellers after seller will edit any product and “Disapprove on Edit” is enabled.
b. SMS will be received by the customer after he places an order for the product. Admin & Seller will also receive the SMS for the order placed by the customer. If there is a change in the order status from Admin or Seller end even then the customer will be notified.
That is all for the Opencart Marketplace SMS Notification, still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 126.96.36.199
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x, 3.x.x.x