Opencart Marketplace Product Label- Now, seller and admin can highlight the products in your store with product labels.The labels can be assigned to the product for various factors new items, products on sale, and your bestselling products to increase online sales. They can be seen and allocated on different pages. With this module, you can simply advertise the product as per your requirement via a label.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first WebKul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- Admin and sellers can allocate label to all products in the store.
- The size (in height and width)of the label can be set by both admin and seller.
- The location of the label can any- top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right which can be set by admin or seller.
- Admin can set on which all pages the label is visible to the seller.
- The label can be enabled or disabled for various pages like category page, product page, manufacturer page, special offers page and search page.
- The customer can view various label on the product and the get best-suited product easily.
Installation of Opencart Marketplace Product Label for Opencart is very simple. After extracting the zip file, choose your Opencart Version Folder and in that, you will have two different folders for Opencart 2.x.x.x and 3.x.x.x.
Once you have uploaded the file, login to admin panel and from catalog section go to Extensions> Extension installer and upload the XML file. The XML file can be found in ocmod folder under module directory. Under the ocmod folder, you will find mp_image_label.ocmod.xml(for 2.3.x.x) file, and mp_image_label.ocmod.xml( for other 2.x.x.x and 3.x.x.x) file.
After Uploading The File Go To The Extensions > Modification and Click On “Refresh“.
Now, navigate to Sytem->Users -> Users Group and edit the administrator. Here, under Access Permission and Modify permission click select all for both options and click the Save button as shown below in the snapshot.
After the module has been installed successfully the admin can go to Extension>Extension, choose Module from the drop-down.Then edit
The admin can edit the module from here.
- Label Position- The global position of the label can set from here, which can be top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right.
- Width- The width of the label which admin wishes on the product image.
- Height-The area covered by the label in terms of height on the product image.
- Add Label to Search Page-
- Add Label to Category Page-
- Add Label to Manufacturer Page-
- Add Label to Compare Page-
- Add Label to Special Page-
- Status- From this field, the admin can enable or disable the module.
- Seller label’s Permission- From here the admin can choose on which pages the label will be visible to the seller.
How To Add Label to A Product
The Seller can even add the label to the products for this they need to navigate to Product list>Select a Product, then edit the product on the Product page.
- Product label- This will enable/disable the product label for the product.
- Label Position- From here seller can tell the position of the label on the product, which can be top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right.
- Width- The Total area covered by the label on the product image on terms of width can be set by the seller.
- Height- The Total area covered by the label on the product image on terms of height can be set by the seller.
- Image- The seller can upload label image here.
Current Product Version - 220.127.116.11
Supported Framework Version - 1.x.x.x,2.x.x.x,3.x.x.x