Opencart Marketplace Payment Restriction By Product is a splendid extension that will help users to restrict payment methods available to customers based on products. Buyers can use only those methods that have been set by the seller for their products.
Therefore it will help users to create very flexible payment method rules by restricting access to payment methods for customers in certain situations.
Please Note – This module is an add-on of the Opencart Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed the Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module first.
1. Also, this module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
Opencart Company ? Read More
2. Opencart Marketplace Payment Restriction By Product module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
- Functionality to restrict payment options based on products.
- Per Product Restriction By Admin and seller too.
- Admin will set payment restrictions for his new and already existing products.
- The Admin will set payment restrictions for seller products.
- Easy to configure and use via admin end.
- Sellers can set payment option restrictions for their products.
- Option to view the restrictions on the checkout page.
Installation Of Opencart Marketplace Payment Restriction By Product
Customers will get a zip folder for installing the module. They will unzip this folder on their system then choose their version according to the Opencart version that you want to install.
This zip folder has 4 folders named with 4 different versions of Opencart – Opencart Version 2.1.x.x, 2.2.x.x., 2.3.x.x, and 3.x.x.x Customer can choose their preferred version for installation.
- If the customer wants to install the Opencart Version 2.3.x.x, there are four folders inside this folder version 2.3.x.x namely- admin, catalog, ocmod & theme patch.
- To install this module version first, you need to transfer the admin & catalog folders into the Opencart root folder on the server.
- Similarly, if you are installing the Opencart version 3.x.x.x then there are 5 folders inside it and that is – admin, catalog, image, system, and theme patch.
- Here, the admin will have to transfer the admin, catalog, image, and the system folders into the Opencart root folder on the server.
After transferring the folders, use the extension installer to install the XML files which is situated inside the ocmod folder. For Opencart Version v2.3.x.x, 2.2.x.x, 2.1.x.x use product_payrestriction.ocmod.xml file.
Similarly, for Opencart Version 3.x.x.x use product_payrestriction.ocmod.zip
To display the menu item “Allowed Payment Method” on the Add New Product Page menu we need to do catalog module configuration.
In order to configure module navigate through Extensions->Modules-> Webkul Payment Restriction Module-> and click on the edit button.
Admin Product Payment Restriction Settings
Seller Payment Restriction on products
Sellers will be able to set payment restrictions for their products. Although the payment methods that the sellers can use are set by the admin.
Now seller will set the payment methods that should be used with the product then click save after that.
The Sellers can also set payment restrictions for their newly created products. Also, Seller will add a new product and then set the payment methods to be used.
Buyer Product Payment Selection
When buyers will add products to the cart then go for the checkout. If the buyer has selected 2, or more products then common payment methods between all products will display on the checkout page.
Also, the buyer can select that payment method and proceed with payment to complete his order as shown below.
That is all for the Opencart Payment Restriction By Product, Moreover, if you still have any issue feel free to add a Ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com//.
Current Product Version - 126.96.36.199
Supported Framework Version - 2.x.x.x,3.x.x.x