Opencart Marketplace eBay Connector: With the help of this marketplace add-on, the admin and the sellers can connect their eBay store with Opencart store then sync-
Products, categories, orders, products attributes, specifications, price rules, quantity, and shipping details between eBay marketplace and Opencart marketplace.
Using this marketplace add-on the admin can add, edit and manage multiple eBay accounts for mapping products, categories, and orders.
The admin and sellers can provide additional information for the exported products like eBay specification, conditions, shipping, tax, return policy, dispatch time, and listing details.
This add-on supports the mapping of the products with multiple options and variations.
Opencart Company ? Read More
Note:- This module is an add-on to Webkul’s Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Magento 2 Marketplace Multi-Vendor Marketplace module first.
Watch the video to understand the extension workflow:-
- The admin and the seller can add multiple eBay accounts then do synchronization.
- Real-time synchronization of events like add item, revised item, sold item and remove item.
- The admin and the seller can import products, orders, and categories from eBay.
- Both can create multiple price rules to update the price of the synced products automatically.
- Both can even bulk upload the price rules via a CSV file.
- The admin and the seller can import/update a single product using it’s eBay Item Id.
- Can import the multiple images of the eBay imported product to the Opencart store.
- Import a single order using the eBay Order Id.
- The admin can view a complete list of eBay Categories, eBay Specifications, and eBay Conditions imported with an option to delete each respective imported Category, Specification, and Condition.
- The admin and the seller can create eBay Template Listing to export the product’s additional information along with the product.
- Export products from Opencart store to eBay store.
- Do mapping for products having variations/options.
- View result after every synchronization process.
- Map complete information about products, orders, and categories.
- Include shipping & additional shipping costs for exported products.
- Add tax information with exported products.
- Real-time updates for exported products – condition, variation, price, name, description.
- Define return policy details for exported products – return days, pay by, other info.
- Configure eBay listing options for exported products.
- Relist the exported product from Opencart backend.
- Select sub-categories to map from eBay to Opencart.
- Set the number of records to sync during mapping.
- Set the default number of category rows to fetch from eBay.
- Use sandbox mode for testing or debugging.
- Works with eBay Motors (US) also.
- Supports multiple language translations.
- The source code is open for customization.
Upload Files – First, extract the downloaded zip file. Now, open the Opencart Version Folder to the Opencart Version installed in your system.
Now, upload Lib, admin, catalog, system, composer.json to the Opencart root directory.
After uploading the files, run the following commands in the terminal for installing the composer.json file.
curl -s http://getcomposer.org/installer | php
php composer.phar install
Note: – You have to increase post_max_size to 200M.
Now log in to the admin backend then navigate through Extensions->Extension Installer. Click the Upload button and browse the XML/ZIP file, this file is in the ocmod folder.
Please select the correct ocmod folder to your Opencart version to installed in your system.
Note- Install the Opencart Marketplace eBay Connector by uploading the ZIP or XML file from the ocmod folder. Please upload the ZIP file for version 3.X and then upload the XML file for version 2.X.
After uploading the XML file, navigate through Extensions>Modifications. Now click the Refresh button as shown in the image below –
Now, go to System>Users>Usergroups. And then edit ‘Administrator’. Click Select All for both Access Permission then Modify Permission and then Save it.
Now, navigate to Extensions>Modules. Find Marketplace eBay Connector from the list then click the Install button and then save-
How to get eBay Credentials?
Please follow the steps mentioned below to get the App ID, Dev ID, Cert ID, and the Auth Token.
Step1: To create a new account go to developer.ebay.com then click on the sign in or register link.
Step 2: Now, create a username and password for your account and then click the Join button.
Now, just confirm the email address to process/
Step 3: After the above step, there is a need to create an app. Just enter the app name then choose the environment to generate your key set.
Note that, the app name is not saved until you generate the keys set.
Step 4: After clicking on the Create a Keyset link (for the environment you choose), you need to confirm the primary contact for this account first and then you can click Continue to Create Keys button.
Step 5: Now you can see your selected environment key. For creating the production keys just click on the “Create a Key Set” then you will get your production keys.
Step 6: For generating the User Token go to your Application keys page. In the App IDrow of the Sandbox keyset, click the User Tokens to access the Tokens page for your Sandbox keyset.
Step 7: After you click on “User Tokens” in the snapshot above, you will see a “Sign into Sandbox” button. Click it to access the sandbox account.
Step 8: Now, enter your Sandbox Username and Password.
Step 9: After clicking the “Sign in” button, you will see another page where you have to click the “Agree” button.
Step 10: Lastly, you will be redirected back and will get the App Token.
Now login to Opencart backend, then navigate to Extensions>Modules>Opencart eBay Connector. Click Edit, to do the module configuration.
Here, the admin can manage the Opencart Marketplace eBay Connector as per need.
Furthermore, the admin can-
In the config setting the admin can manage the options to configure the module. Here, the admin can-
- eBay Global Sites: the admin can select the eBay Store country
- Mode: Select the Mode for the module i.e Sandbox or Production
- eBay User id: Enter the eBay User id.
- eBay Authentication Token: Enter the eBay authentication token from the created eBay developer site.
- eBay Application id: Enter the APP ID from the eBay account.
- eBay Developer id: Enter the Developer ID from the eBay developer account.
- eBay Certification id: Enter the Certificate ID here.
- Shop Postal Code: Enter the eBay Store Postal Code here.
Before making any changes, make sure to save Config Setting, and the Number of rows fetches for eBay category first. Here, the admin can-
- Number of rows fetch for eBay category: Enter the default number of eBay categories to map in Opencart.
- Import eBay Categories: The admin can click on the “Import eBay Categories” button to Import all the default categories from eBay to Opencart and then click on the Next button for the further steps.
Moreover, the admin configures the Product Settings for Opencart exported products to eBay. Here, the admin can-
- Apply Price Quantity Rule: Here, the admin can enable or disable price quantity rule on exporting product to eBay.
- Default Opencart Product Quantity: Set the default product quantity for products exported to eBay if product quantity is zero at the Opencart Store.
- Product Export Tax Status: The admin can enable or disable the tax on the product price while exporting the products to eBay.
- Choose default Category: When eBay item category will not map to the Opencart category at the time of product import from eBay, then the products will be assigned to this default category.
- Account Delete Option: If enabled, after deleting eBay account, all the related mapped data of that account will be removed from the Opencart store else mapped entries will be deleted but products and orders will remain same in the Opencart store.
Here, the admin will have to configure the Return Policy for the exported products to eBay from Opencart. Here, the admin will have to-
- Define Return Policy: The admin can decide the Default Return Policy for the eBay products imported from the Opencart. The admin can select the default return policy as- Return Accepted or Return Not Accepted.
- Define Return Days: The admin can Define the Return Days for the exported product to eBay from the Opencart.
- Pay-By: The admin will select, who will pay the return amount for the eBay return products- Buyer or Seller
- Other info about return: The admin can define the Other Return Information to the exported products to eBay from the Opencart.
Here, the admin set up the product listing for the exported product to the eBay from the Opencart store.
- Listing Duration: The admin can select the duration of the exported products on eBay from Opencart.
- End listing of eBay item, which is exported from opencart store: If enabled and you are deleting Opencart product mapped entry, and sync source is Opencart, then mapped eBay item listing also will be ended from eBay.
- End listing of eBay item, when opencart product quantity is zero: If enabled and the product quantity on the Opencart store is Zero, then product will be ended from eBay.
Moreover, the admin can select the dispatch time for the eBay items.
Furthermore, the admin can select the dispatch time for the eBay products imported from the Opencart.
Enter the email id for eBay item.
The admin will enter the Paypal email id for the eBay item exported from Opencart to receive the payment.
Furthermore, the admin can manage the shipping details as shown in the image below-
Here, the admin can-
- Shipping Service Priority: The admin can set the priority for the eBay products which are exported to eBay from Opencart.
- Shipping Services: The admin can select the shipping services for the eBay products which are exported to eBay from Opencart.
- Shipping Services Cost: The admin can enter the default shipping service cost for eBay items, exported to eBay from Opencart.
- Shipping Minimum Time: The admin can set minimum shipping time in days for eBay item while exported Opencart product to eBay store.
- Shipping Maximum Time: The admin can set maximum shipping time in days for eBay item while exported Opencart product to eBay store.
- Free Shipping Status: The admin can enable or disable the free shipping status for the eBay products exported from the Opencart.
Moreover, the admin can manage the order as shown in the image below –
The admin can-
- eBay Imported Order Status: The admin can select the default order status for the orders which are imported from eBay.
- Record sync number: The admin can divide the synchronization process to the slot by using this option, the total record divided by this number.
Permission To Seller-
The admin can provide permission to the sellers. Here, the admin can-
- Access Permission To Seller: Select the eBay Account menus which the admin wants to provide access to seller.
- Modify Permission To Seller: Select the options which the admin wants a seller can modify/update.
- Delete Permission To Seller: Select the options which the admin wants a seller can delete.
Marketplace eBay Connector
Now, from the admin dashboard, the admin can manage Marketplace eBay Connector. Furthermore the admin can manage –
- eBay Template Listing
- eBay Account Connect
- eBay Price-Quantity Rule
- eBay Map Product Data
- eBay Custom Category
- eBay Category List
- eBay Specification List
- eBay Condition List
Now, let’s explore these features one by one-
eBay Template Listing-
This module allows the admin to export the product’s additional information along with the product as per the choice.
For this, the admin needs to create the eBay Template Listing by navigating to Marketplace eBay Connector> eBay Template Listing as shown in the image below –
Here, the admin can-
- Add or create new templates.
- Edit or delete the existing template.
- View the complete list of the template.
Add Listing Template-
The admin can add listing template by navigating to Marketplace eBay Connector> eBay Template Listing then click on Add Listing Template
After clicking on the Add Listing Template, moreover the admin need to fill the required details to add a new listing template.
This will describe the information regarding eBay Template Listing.
In this section, the admin will create the new template then configure the keywords for each field.
Note: Each keyword should be unique within the same template.
Product Description Options:
Here, the admin will choose the product description options-
- Custom Description- If the admin has selected the description as Custom Description, then the admin has to create the custom description in the Create Custom Description field. Here, the admin will add the template keywords.
- Product Description- If the admin has selected the description as Product Description, then the admin has to create the description on the product edit page.
For this, the admin navigates to the Catalog -> Products then select the product from the list for which the admin wants to export the additional information of the product.
Furthermore, the admin can enter the Description for the products and also enter the Meta Tag Title, Meta Tag Description, Meta Tag Keywords, Product Tags.
eBay Account Connect
After doing the module configuration, the admin can now add eBay accounts. To add eBay account, navigate to Marketplace eBay Connector> eBay Account Connect.
Moreover the admin can add, view, delete, and manage eBay accounts.
By clicking on the Add eBay Account, the admin can add new eBay account by filling the details-
- Store Name- The admin will enter the store name here.
- eBay User ID- The admin will need to enter the eBay User ID here
- eBay Authentication Token- The admin will need to enter the eBay Authentication Token to authenticate the eBay account.
- eBay Application ID- The admin will enter the eBay Application ID here.
- eBay Developer ID- The admin will need to enter the eBay developer ID here.
- Shop Postal Code- The admin can enter shop postal code here.
- Shipping Service Priority- Set shipping service priority for eBay product which is exported to eBay site.
- Shipping Services- The admin can choose the shipping service for eBay product which is exported to eBay site.
- Shipping Services Cost- The admin can set default shipping services cost for eBay item, which will export to eBay from Opencart store.
- Shipping Services Additional Cost- The admin can set default shipping services additional cost for eBay additional item, which will export to eBay from Opencart store.
- Shipping Minimum Time- The admin can set minimum shipping time in days for eBay item while exporting Opencart product to eBay store.
- Shipping Maximum Time- The admin can set maximum shipping time in days for eBay item while exporting Opencart product to eBay store.
- Free Shipping Status- The admin can Enable/Disable the option for free shipping that will be used while exporting Opencart product to eBay site.
After configuring and creating a new eBay account, the admin can process further to Map New Category. Furthermore, the admin can map categories, products, and orders from eBay to Opencart.
Here, the admin can choose Opencart & eBay category and sub-category to map and then click on the Map Category button.
Thus, Opencart category will be mapped to the eBay category and it will show the message on the screen when the categories will map successfully.
The admin can also delete a mapped category by selecting and clicking on the delete button on the screen.
The admin can also see and filter the Map category list of the Map ID, Opencart Category ID, Opencart Category Name, eBay Category ID, eBay Category Name, Condition Attribute, Variation Type.
After the successful mapping of the categories, the admin can now Map Products as shown in the image below-
Here, the admin can-
- Import/Update Product From eBay: The admin can import all the products of seller account from eBay store.
- Import/Update Product Using eBay ItemID: The admin can import single product from eBay seller account by providing ItemId of product.
- Show Result: The admin can check the status of the imported products here.
Here, the admin can filter or delete a mapped product as shown in the image below-
Now, the admin can move to the Map Order section, here the admin can see the details of the imported order from eBay. Here, the admin can-
- Import Order From eBay: The admin can import the Order from eBay.
- Import Order Using eBay OrderID: The admin can import single order using eBay OrderID from eBay seller account.
- Show Result: The admin can check the status of the imported order here.
Also, the admin can filter and delete the imported order.
Export to Ebay –
From the Export To eBay section, the admin can easily export the products from Opencart to eBay store.
The admin can export the products to eBay using XLS/CSV. The admin can also filter the products using Opencart product id, product name, category, price, and quantity.
eBay Price-Quantity Rule
The admin can create the Price-Quantity Rule from the admin panel easily. To create the Price-Quantity rule the admin can navigate to Marketplace eBay Connector> eBay Price-Quantity Rule
Here, the admin can add new, delete, or view the existing rule if any. The admin can also search for the rule by applying the filters.
To create or add a new rule, the admin can click on the Add New button then process further.
Now, the admin needs to select and fill the required details-
- Rule For: The admin will select for which the rule will be applied, Price or Quantity.
- Apply On: Select on which the rule will be applied, it will be applied when either importing or exporting products.
- Rule Minimum: The admin will enter a minimum price on which the rule will be applied.
- Rule Maximum: The admin will enter a maximum price on which the rule will be applied.
- Value: The admin will enter the amount or value for the quantity.
- Operation Type: The admin can select the operation type as increment or decrement.
- Operation: The admin can select the Operation as a Fix or Percentage based.
- Sort Order: The admin can sort the order for the created rule.
- Rule Status: The admin can enable or disable the rule.
eBay Map Product Data
The admin can manage the eBay Product Data Mapping by navigating to Marketplace eBay Connector> eBay Map Product Data
The admin can view the list of already mapped products, add a new product mapping, delete the already mapped product then filter the mapped product as per need.
To map a new product, the admin can click on the Add New button then select the product to map. In the eBay Specification tab, the admin can select the specification for the product as per need.
Now, in the eBay Condition tab, the admin can select the condition from the options available in the eBay Condition.
Now, the admin can move to the eBay Template tab where the admin can select the eBay template-
eBay Custom Category
By navigating to Marketplace eBay Connector> eBay Custom Category the admin can import custom category from the eBay store.
The admin can also delete and filter the Category here.
Now, the admin can click on the Add New button to import custom category. Here, the admin will select the eBay store from where the admin wants to import Custom Category to the Opencart store.
eBay Category List
The admin will find all the imported categories from the eBay.
The admin can also delete any of the imported categories by selecting the category and then by clicking on the delete button.
The admin can use the filter to search the category as per need. On this page, the admin can see the column values for the-
eBay Category Id, eBay Category Name, eBay Category level, and eBay Site Name.
eBay Specification List
Under this list, the admin will find all the imported specifications from the eBay.
The admin can also delete any of the imported specifications by selecting the specification and then by tapping the delete button.
The admin can also search for the specification using the filter.
On this page, the admin can see the column values for the – Specification Id, Specification Name, Specification Group Name, eBay Category Name, and Opencart Category Name.
eBay Condition List
Under this section, the admin will find all the imported conditions from eBay. The admin can also delete any of the imported conditions by selecting the conditions and then by tapping the delete button.
Also, the admin can make use of the filters to search for specific conditions as required.
On this page, the admin can see the column values for the – Condition Value, Condition Group Name, Based On eBay Category and Mapped Opencart Category.
To manage the store the sellers can click on eBay Connector then access all the eBay connector features for the sellers as shown in the image below-
eBay Account Connect
Manage eBay Connect –
Here, the seller can manage the own eBay Account. Here, the seller can-
- Store Name: The seller will enter the Store Name here.
- eBay Global Sites: Select the Global Store from the list.
- eBay User ID: Enter the eBay User Id here.
- eBay Authentication Token: Enter the eBay Authentication Token here.
- eBay Application ID: Provide the eBay Application Id here.
- eBay Developer ID: Here, the seller will need to enter the eBay Developer Id here.
- eBay Certification ID: Provide the eBay Certification Id here.
- Supported Currency: The seller can select the Supported Currency.
- Shop Postal Code: Enter the Shop Postal Code here.
Now, near to the Account Credential, the seller can manage the Shipping Details.
Here, the seller can manage the Shipping details as-
- Service Priority: The seller can enter the Shipping Service Priority.
- Service: The seller can select the Shipping Service from the options.
- Services Cost: The seller can enter the Shipping services Cost here.
- Services Additional Cost: The seller can enter the Shipping Services Additional Cost here.
- Minimum Time: The seller can enter the minimum time for the product shipping.
- Maximum Time: The seller can enter the maximum time for the product shipping here.
- Free Shipping Status: The admin can enable or disable the Free Shipping Status here and click on the Save button on the screen.
eBay Template Listing
Manage Template Listing –
By using this option the seller can change/modify the product’s description according to need. These changes will reflect after exporting opencart store product to the eBay store.
To use these fields the seller has to define the proper keyword/placeholder for the same.
To manage this, the seller can navigate to the Listing from the seller dashboard.
Now, the seller can Add, Delete, View and manage the Template Listing according to the need.
Now by clicking on the Add Listing Template, the seller will move to the add listing template page, where the admin can-
- Information: View the information on how to use the eBay Template Listing
- General: Here, the seller can select then fill the required details to add a new template listing. The seller can enter the-
Template Title, Select eBay Store Site, Select eBay Mapped category, Specify The Product Condition and more.
- Description: In the description section, the seller can select the Product Description Options as Product Description or Custom Description.
When selected as a custom description, the seller can fill the custom description of the product.
Manage eBay Price-Quantity Rule –
The seller can apply the price-quantity rule from the seller dashboard. Here, the seller can manage the eBay Price-Quantity by clicking on it from the seller dashboard-
After clicking on this, the seller can add, delete, view, and filter the existing Price-Quantity Rule.
Now, by clicking on the Add button the seller can create a new Price-Quantity rule. Rules can be created on the basis of Price & Quantity. Here, the seller can-
- Rule For: The seller can select, on which basis, the seller wants to create the rule, i.e Price or Quantity.
- Apply On: The seller can select for which products rule should be applied., for imported products or for exported products.
- Rule Minimum: Here, the seller will enter the Minimum Price on which the rule will be applied.
- Rule Maximum: Here, the seller will enter the Maximum Price on which the rule will be applied.
- Value: The seller will enter the Value for which the rule will apply.
- Operation Type: Here, the seller will select the Operation type for the rule, i.e Increment or Decrement.
- Sort Order: The seller can sort the ruling order.
- Rule Status: The seller can Enable or Disable the rule.
eBay Store Category
The seller can import the own Custom eBay Store Category. To import the custom category the seller can navigate to eBay Store Category from the seller dashboard. Here, the seller can-
Add, Delete, View, and filter the eBay Category Level.
Now, by clicking on the Add button, the seller can select the eBay store and import the custom category as shown in the image below-
eBay Category List
Here, the seller can view the list of all the eBay Categories.
The seller can filter the category to view as per need. Here, the seller can see the eBay category id, eBay category name, eBay category level, and eBay state name.
eBay Condition List
From here, the seller can filter the result on the basis of eBay condition value, condition group name, opencart category name, and eBay category name.
The seller can view the condition value, condition group name, eBay category, and mapped opencart category.
eBay Specification List
From the eBay Specification List, the seller can see the list of the specification added to the eBay products.
By navigating to this list from the seller dashboard, the seller can view and filter the category.
The seller can see the Specification Id, Specification Name, Specification Group Name, eBay Category Name, and Opencart Category Name.
eBay Product Data Mapping
The seller can map the eBay Products data with the Opencart store. To map the data, the seller can navigate to eBay Map Product Data from the seller dashboard.
Here, the seller can View, Add, Delete, and Edit the Product Data.
To Map new product data, the seller can click on the add button. Here, the seller can select the product then fill the eBay Specification for that product.
Now, the seller can click on the eBay Condition tab. Here, the seller can select the condition of the product then save.
Now, the seller can click to the eBay Template tab then select eBay Template from the options.
Please Note: The assigned Opencart category to this product is mapped with the same eBay category which is used in the selected eBay Listing template.
The selected template will be applicable only if both the categories (i.e. eBay mapped category for this product and eBay listing template’s category) are same.
That’s all for the Opencart Marketplace eBay Connector. If you have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 220.127.116.11
Supported Framework Version - 2.x.x.x, 3.x.x.x