Odoo Website Wallet: Add Money extension is dependent on the Odoo Website Wallet module. The latter needs to be installed first for Odoo Website Wallet: Add Money to work properly.
“Time to Replace leather wallets with digital Wallets.“
Now, allow your customers to pay with Odoo Website Wallet: Add Money for the Hassle-free Transactions. E-wallets are turning as a preference for people to pay anywhere at any time. Doesn’t matter whether they have cash in hand or not; they can pay via E-wallet.
With Odoo E-wallet, the customers can just tap and pay for their Purchases. Payment via E-Wallet can be done from anywhere in the world, all you need is a phone and an internet connection.
Customers can add money to their Odoo Website Wallet which can be further used for payment by them.
Each transaction is associated and saved with a unique transaction ID in the Odoo Backend. Odoo Users can see their details of the wallet credit transaction.
Transactions are trackable as each customer can view the history of payment done via Odoo Website Wallet. Moreover, customers don’t need to worry about the change of the cash as with the help of e-wallet you can pay in decimals too.
- The module facilitates the customers to add money to their Odoo Website Wallets.
- The customer can use the wallet money to pay for his/her website orders.
- Customer can see the total balance in the website under my account E-wallet
- The Odoo user can see the transaction Id for a credit transaction in the Odoo backend.
- A unique Transaction Id is generated for every credit transaction to the wallet. The transaction can be viewed in the Odoo backend and the customer’s website account.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_wallet_add_money ’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_wallet_add_money ’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, log in to your Odoo database then go to the website module.
- Now go to the website front end to go to my account section & click on Wallet.
- Click on Add Money Button to start the credit process
- Now, Enter the amount you wish to add to your website Wallet and click Confirm.
- Now at the checkout page, you can select the payment method to initiate the transaction.
- Every credit transaction to the Website E-wallet is associated with a unique Transaction Id. The user can view the Id in the Odoo backend.
- You can see the total balance in the website under my account E-wallet
Also, Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Current Product Version - 1.0.6
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12