Creating the appearance of the website as per your wish is still a dream for many store owners out there. This led to exceptional development to make it possible. Yes, Odoo Website Theme Vertigo Module lets you change the look and feel of your website and attracts a huge audience. This improves your Odoo website by enhancing its features and overall looks that help you to retain your customers.
The Odoo Website Theme Vertigo module floods you with better customization options, improves the product page, and is highly responsive. It is a perfect solution that enables you to woo your customers by improving your Odoo website and mesmerize user-experience. The module also adds zest in your website from its creative outlook to the easy navigation for the best user experience.
- The module provides you with 30 attractive and unique snippets for the home page, shop page, product page, about us page for customization.
- You can have a quick Product View, the alternative products, the product accessories on your Odoo website.
- The theme provides you with enhanced sorting options by introducing the Full Base layout and Added Boxed Base layout.
- The module provides you with a splendid Shop Page Layout. The Search Bar is visible all over the Website and also accepts Elastic Search for improved search results.
- The shop page layout lets you toggle among 3 shop page views. It also provides a Lazy Loading Button, Back to top Button and a Side Panel for Filtering Products with a price slider
- You can quickly filter the products and make it easy for your customers.
- The multiple neatly designed testimonial views are available to increase the credibility of the website.
- The module allows you to add as many google font styles you wish to. All the different Font Styles are available for Body, Title, Button, and Navbars.
Some more features are as follows
- With the help of this module, you can compare alternative products or show the stock per product.
- The module allows you to customize the theme from the Odoo website backend too.
- You can add Product Tabs, Features, Mega Menus, and configure the settings from the website backend.
- By this module, you can even customize the Theme Color as You Want. Just pick any color for the menu background and customize the Nav Text-color as per your wish.
- You can change the password directly from the “My Account Page”.
- It even adds multiple addresses in the “Shipping Address” and easily change the Billing Address.
- A separate section is available to manage your profile on the website.
- The module enables you to delete the items directly from the cart.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘theme_vertigo’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘theme_vertigo’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo website app from the backend and follow the path Configuration>> Price Configuration.
- Here, set the vertigo settings for pricing and save the information.
- Here, you will be able to see a whole new improvised theme for your Odoo website.
- Below are the screenshots for the comparison between the original Odoo website and the improved Odoo website via Odoo Website Theme Vertigo Module.
Website Frontend View
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0