Thinking of improving the look and appearance of your website? Well, you can kickstart your Odoo Website by changing the look and features via Odoo Website Theme: Amenities by Webkul. You can selectively customize your Odoo website with the theme to make it look more attractive to the customers.
Odoo Website Theme Amenities: Design your website in your own style!!
The module helps you choose custom fonts, colors, button types, etc. To design the Odoo website as per your wish. It also showers with multiple features on the seller page and seller profile page. This newly introduced theme is highly responsive to enhance your website in the eCommerce market to attract good sales and profits.
- The Module provides newly added snippets to rearrange the website Homepage.
- You can run promotions, sales, etc. on the Homepage with the Odoo Website Theme.
- The theme lets you show the customers’ testimonials to the website visitors.
- You can post new arrivals and Sales Quotes on the website homepage itself.
- The new product search filters can be added by this theme.
- You can place your products in three different product views – Comfortable, cards, and List View. Each view provides its own advantage to the customers.
- The new sections are added to the My Account Page by this module and make it efficient.
- The reset password, My profile, My addresses, etc. features are added by this module on your Odoo website.
- You can change the background of various pages on the website as you like with new wallpapers.
- The module also allows you to change background wallpapers functionality added to the store page, My Account page, Home page, etc.
- New snippets added to the Website edit section for you to customize the theme.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘frequently_bought_together_products’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘frequently_bought_together_products’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo website app from the backend and click on the ‘Webkul Website Addons‘.
- Under the Sales Promotion tab, click on the ‘Configuration‘ button beside the Website Mega Menu option.
- Enter the details like Header Text Color, Body Text Color, Header Text, Header Background Color, Menu type, etc. and save the information.
- Once you are finished with backend settings, you can see your Odoo website has been completely from the default one. Have a look below.
Shop List Option
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V12
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0