Improvise Your Website With Odoo Website Sitemap!
A sitemap is a file where you have information and relationships between the sites, images, and other files on your web. To provide information about particular types of content on your sites, including video and image content, you can use a sitemap. If the pages of your site are properly linked, most of your site can usually be discovered by Google. Even so, the crawling of larger or more complex sites, or more specialized files, can be improved by a sitemap. All this can be possible by using the ‘Odoo Website Sitemap’ Module.
‘Odoo Website Sitemap’ allows you to set sitemap links to demonstrate website navigation. It Serves as the directory for the pages of a website accessible to users. It helps you to plan website projects with the sitemap.
- It serves as the directory for pages of a website accessible to users.
- This plug-in allows setting sitemap links to demonstrate website navigation.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_seo_pro’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_seo _pro’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Go to the ‘Website Frontend’ Homepage, Under the Useful Links you can see ‘Sitemap’.
- Here, you can see ‘Website Sitemap’. Website Topmenu consists of Home, Shop, Contact us tabs; If any other tab is added in the Website Top menu then it will also be shown here as a link. It serves as a directory of Website.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Module
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues and queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8