Make your Website User Friendly with Odoo Website Cart Settings!
Cart settings are very important to reduce cart abandonment which in turn directly helps you to increase your sales. Cart settings make your website user-friendly which helps you to serve your customer in the best possible way. Keeping this in mind Webkul comes up with the module ‘Odoo Website Cart Settings’ which helps to manage the cart with different settings.
Odoo Website Cart Settings allows the Admin to manage the cart with different settings. Admin can set the redirection page as per the requirement of the website and as per the convenience of the customers. The redirection page can be set as a Product page, Cart Summary, and the Same Page. Admin can define the minimum value of the cart which will abide the customer to make the order below the defined value. A customer can see the subtotal of his order line which is based on the product’s unit price and ordered quantity.
- This module helps the admin to set page redirection either to the page or to the cart summary.
- Website Cart Settings helps to delete the complete order-line from the customer cart on the shopping cart page.
- Facilitates to display the total price of each order line in the cart which could be generated before and after the discount.
- Admin can define the minimum cart value to validate the order of the customer.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘advance_website_settings’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘advance_website_settings’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Website Backend Configuration
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Website’ module.
- Click on the ‘Webkul Website Addons’; enable the checkbox next to Website: Cart Settings and then click on the ‘Configuration’ button.
- Add Website, Select the redirect page after adding the product to cart, add minimum order value, Enable the checkbox show subtotal if you need the subtotal in the cart and after all these click on the Apply button.
Product Page Cart Settings
- Click on the Cart button, it will redirect the customer to the product page.
- Product page here customer can check every information about the product and attract them towards the product.
Cart Summary Cart Settings
- The customer will be automatically redirected to shopping cart page when Cart Summary option is selected.
- Click on the Cart button to add product in the cart, and the customer is redirected to the cart summary page.
Same Page Cart Settings
- In this setting, the customer remains on the same page after adding the product to cart and go through the other products.
Minimum Value to Validate Order
- If the defined Minimum Values To Validate Order is more then the cart total value then Warning pop-up window will appear. This option does not allow the customer to make process checkout.
- Enabling Show Subtotal of Order Lines will result in displaying the subtotal of the product before and after discount on shopping cart page.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Odoo Company ? Read More
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 220.127.116.11
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8