Now, create curiosity among customers for the products!
Odoo website Show price after Login module helps you to hide certain product prices or show price only to a particular group of Customers login to your Odoo Website. Thus increases the curiosity among the customer.
Odoo website show price after login is a great help if you want to offer any special discounts for a particular customer base.
If you sell your product/service as per the quotation of the customer or prices of your products/services keep on fluctuating with the market then Odoo Website Show Price After Login Module is the right choice for you.
Moreover, the feature Contact for Price helps you to convince the website visitor to purchase your product(s). You can configure Show Price After Login in Odoo website at the product level as well as at the global level.
- Website Show price after login facilitates you to hide the price of all or selected products and services on the Odoo website.
- The setting- ‘Show price when login’ hides the price so that they are only displayed to the customers who are logged into your Odoo website.
- The products can be added to the cart only after logging into the website account.
- The setting- ‘Contact For Price’ hides the price and the customers need to contact the admin to get the price of the particular product and service.
- The settings can be applied either at the global level or product level in Odoo.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named-‘display_price_after_login’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘display_price_after_login’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install To install.
1. Firstly, log in to your Odoo database then go to the website module.
2. Now click on Webkul addon, then click on the Configuration of Display Price after login which is under Product Management.
3. Here, admin can create & set the global configuration for products i.e to show Price, Login for price or contact for price.
4. Activate the configuration which you want to show on the website
5 Now navigate through Website >> Product >> click on any product >> Price visibility where you can select whether to show product price or hide product price.
6 After saving the changes, go to the shop on the website frontend. Here you can notice the changes regarding the price visibility.
Also, Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V11