Hide or Show Price to user using Odoo Website Show Price After Login!
Odoo website Show price after Login module helps you to hide certain product prices or show prices only to a particular group of Customers login to your Odoo Website. This increases the curiosity among the customer.
Showing the price after login will help you to increase the traffic on your website since more users will register to your website. Which will directly help you to increase the profit.
By using Odoo Website Show Price after Login you can take the charge for price visibility on the Shop as well as the Product Page of your Website. You can show the price of products on the Shop Page and Product page to the logged-in users only.
Odoo Website Show Price After Login module provides the feature to configure the price visibility at the global level as well. Price Visibility can be configured in three different ways: Show Price After Login, Contact for Price, and Show Price.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
1. Odoo Website Show Price After Login Module facilitates you to hide the price of all or selected products and services on the Odoo website.
2. The “Show price when login” setting hides the prices so that they are only visible to customers who are logged in to your Odoo website.
3. The setting “Contact For Price” hides the price and requires customers to contact the admin to obtain the price of the specific product and service.
4. Only after logging into the website account can the products be added to the cart.
5. Customers must submit product requirements as well as personal information, including an email address and a phone number for contact.
6. Once submitted, a record will be created in the product price request model, the menu for the same is available in the website products menu.
7. Admin can check the price request and can contact the customer by mail or phone no if available.
8. In Odoo, the settings can be applied at the global or product level.
9. The module is compatible with Odoo Core’s Comparison & Wishlist Module.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘display_price_after_login’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List‘.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘display_price_after_login’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Website’ module. Click on Webkul Website Addons.
2. In Webkul Website Addons >>Disaply Price After login and click on Configure.
3. You can create & set the global configuration for products i.e to Show Price, Login for price or contact for price.
4. Also, you can configure the price visibility as >> Show Price, Login To View Price or Contact for Price on product individually.
5. The price of the product will be displayed to the logged-in user on the product and shop page.
6. And the user who are not logged in, for them the price visibility will be shown as per the set configuration on the shop page as well as the product page.
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13, V12, V11