Quick response with Odoo Website Shopping Assistant ( Odoo Chatbot ) using OpenAI!
Artificial Intelligence is continuously evolving, and it has learned a lot. Moreover, the latest GPT model with LLM can generate human-like conversation based on a few instructions. But how can you get benefitted from it?
Hence, to power your website, we created Odoo Website Shopping Assistant ( Odoo Chatbot ) using OpenAI. You can train this module to the Odoo chatbot to answer clients’ queries on the website according to the trained data. Moreover, it enhances the chatbot functionality by powering it with OpenAI’s ChatGPT.
Further, it supports NLP and delivers conversational answers to all queries. Also, the Odoo app uses GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 (if you have access). In addition, you can add a customized response .txt file of the product information you want to use for training the bot.
- Upload data in the vector database to train the Odoo chatbot.
- It uses NLP to answer queries in a conversational tone.
- Create and deploy the AI-Powered chatbot from the backend.
- Create fields whose response you need to generate while training the bot.
- You can enable/disable the chatbot from the bot option under the channel menu.
- It understands natural human language through the use of LLM.
- Odoo Website Shopping Assistant ( Odoo Chatbot ) using OpenAI smoothly functions on GPT-3.5-Turbo and GPT-4.
- Train the Odoo ChatGPT Chatbot according to all or specific product data.
- Or you can upload custom product data in a .txt file.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_openai_chatbot.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_openai_chatbot.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Moving on to the configuration of the Odoo Website Shopping Assistant ( Odoo Chatbot ) using OpenAI.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
1. Move to the ‘Live Chat> Configuration> Bots’ menu after configuration and click the ‘New’ button.
2. In the form, fill up the name, model name, and record type (all or specific). In the ‘Available Fields’ tab, select a field and add a label to it. Also, you can add more labels or edit the existing ones according to your need. Once done, save the changes.
3. If you select the ‘Record Type’ as ‘Specific,’ you also need to specify those particular products for which you want to generate the content.
4. Next, select the ‘Extra Info’ tab and choose the ‘OpenAI model (GPT3.5-turbo or GPT-4), Maximum Tokens, and Temperature (0 to 7).’
5. After filling in every detail, click the ‘Save Icon,’ and then click the ‘Generate Content’ button.
6. After content generation, you can download and view the generated content. At this stage, you can also upload a customized .txt file for training the bot. After finishing the content edit, click the ‘Train Data’ button.
7. The trained data .txt file will look something like this.
8. After that, move to ‘Channels> Website Live Chat Channels’ and move to the ‘Bot Options’ tab. Enable/disable the bot with the ‘Is Bot Enable’ option and select the trained bot in the ‘Bot’ option.
9. On the Odoo Website, user can ask the Odoo ChatGPT Chatbot their queries, and it will answer accordingly based on trained data.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo AI Engine (ChatGPT)
- Odoo WhatsApp Chat Integration
- Marketplace Whatsapp Live Chat
- Odoo Social Commerce Chat
- Odoo POS Live Chat
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15