Save For later Feature in Odoo Website allows your customers to save any product/service for later. Odoo Website Save For Later module can be a great help for your business to boost the sale.
How Save For later Feature in Odoo Website can boost the sale of your Odoo Website?
Suppose, a customer visits your e-commerce website and finds a very useful item but due to any reason, he/she cannot buy it.
Next time whenever he/she wishes to buy that product, he/she will search the product on the Internet. Consequently, it is not necessary that they will visit your website to buy the product as they will get many options on the Internet.
However, if your website had the “Save For Later” Feature then the chances for your customer to buy the product from your would increase.
As the module allows your customers to save the product for later then naturally, whenever he/she will wish to buy the product then the first thing that would come across his/her mind will be your website.
Moreover, Odoo Website Save For Later allows the Odoo admin to take followup of their customer to remind them about the saved list.
- Odoo Website Save For Later allows portal customers to save products for later in Odoo website
- The module allows Odoo Admin to take Customer’s followup to recall them about the saved for later list.
- Customer can save items for later along with its quantity.
- Customers can remove any products from the saved for later list.
- Customer can move items from the saved for later list to cart list.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_save_for_later’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_save_for_later’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Log in to your Odoo Database and go to the Website Module;
2) Here in the top right, you can notice Webkul Website Add-ons tab; click on it.
3) In the product management section; click on the configuration of Save for Later.
4) Now, tick the checkbox the save for later button
5) Now, on the frontend of the Website; go to the shop.
6) Click on any product of your choice and add it to the cart
7) Once you will click on the “Proceed To Checkout” button; then, you can click on “Save for Later” button to add the product to the list.
8) You can see the list of the products which are Saved for Later whenever you proceed a product to checkout.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12, V11, V10, V9, V8