These days, customers find those sellers more reliable who accept payment online through their site. It builds a trust connection between sellers and customers as online transactions has written legal proof.
Talking about secure online transactions; Redys Merchant Payment Acquirer is one of the best choices for hassle-free transactions. Redsys offers a high-quality, secure and flexible payment system for the eCommerce platform.
Now, you can easily integrate Odoo with Redsys Merchant Payment Acquirer. Odoo Website Redsys Merchant Payment Acquirer allows your customers to pay you for their orders with easy and secure steps. Moreover, you can Keep, Manage and Track all the transaction data in one place for easy accounting and invoicing.
- Integrate Redsys Merchant Payment Method to Odoo.
- Choosing Redsys redirects the customers to the bank website.
- The payment is processed on the bank website to ensure secure payment.
- Intelligent 3DSecure authentication minimizing abandoned online purchases.
- The Odoo admin can see the transaction details of the orders in the Odoo backend.
- The order form shows the details of the mode of payment used by the customer to make the payment for his/her order.
- Redsys offers faster payment options to customers.
- The payment is processed in seconds allowing quick order placement.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payment_redsys_merchant’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payment_redsys_merchant‘.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
You need to install the python package pycryptodome for the successful working of this module Redsys Merchant Payment Acquirer. You need to install the python package by command pip3 install pycryptodome.
Configuring Redsys Merchant Payment In Odoo
1.) Navigate through Invoicing >> Payment acquirers. Here you can now see a new option Redsys Payment. Click on it.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
2.) Here, fill your credentials i.e. Merchant Code and Merchant Authentication Token.
3.) Then, click on the message tab. Here you can add various popup messages for the customers such as error message, cancellation message, pending message.
4.) Now, click on the configuration tab. Here you can set various options.
5.) Choose the Payment Journal for payouts.
6.) You can also restrict the payment method to specific countries by using ‘Specific countries tab’.
7.) You would also need to publish the payment method on the website to make it available to the customers. Click Save.
On The Website
8.) Now, go to the Odoo website. Add any product to cart and proceed with checkout steps.
9.) On, the Payment page, you can now see Redsys as a payment method. Select the option and click on ‘PAY NOW’. You will be redirected to a secure Redsys’s payment page to complete the transaction.
10.) Choose your bank and click on Continue.
11.) Now enter your internet banking username and password and click continue.
12.) Then. choose the bank account with which you wish to complete this transaction.
13.) Once, the payment is successful, you will be redirected back to the Odoo website and notified on the checkout page.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Hope you find the guide helpful!
Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module Odoo Website Redsys Merchant Payment Acquirer then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12