Odoo website recently viewed products: Track your customer’s recent choice!!
Now you can let your customers view their previous search without any hassle. As the name suggests, Odoo Website recently viewed products enables your customers to take a look at the products they recently viewed on your website.
This Odoo website recently viewed product module basically works as search history of the recently viewed products on the website. Customers will be able to see the products on the product page and even at the time of checkout. This triggers the customer’s mind to directly add the product in the cart without browsing the product page again. As a result, this feature helps you to increase your sales and profits at a high scale.
- The Odoo Website recently viewed products module allow your customers to see the products they recently viewed on your website.
- This feature is available only for registered customers as a history of recently viewed products.
- You have the authority to set the no. Of products to be saved in as recently view products and can also limit the products to be shown the recently viewed products tab.
- Admin can easily enable or disable this feature from the front end of your website too.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_recently_viewed_products’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_recently_viewed_products’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is finished, visit the website app on the Odoo backend. Here click on the ‘Webkul Website Addons‘ tab.
- After that, under the Product Web Page section, you will see the Website Recently viewed products option. Besides that, click on the ‘Configuration‘ button.
- Now, the website recently viewed setting popup window will appear.
- Here, set the maximum limit for saving recently viewed products and the number of products to be shown in the carousel view.
- Visit the front end of the website. Click on the ‘Shop‘ button to explore products on your website.
- Click on different products to take a look at them.
- You will be able to see the Carousel view for recently viewed products at the bottom of the shop and product page.
- Now, you can see the number of products set in the configuration for display, move the slider to view the other saved products. A customer can even view recently seen products on the webpage while looking for the products required.
- You can enable or disable the functionality of recently viewed products from the ‘Customize’ section available on the website.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 220.127.116.11