Know Customers Opinion with Odoo Website Product Vote!
Customers’ opinion plays an important role in the growth of any website. It helps the users to know about their customer’s choices, likes, and dislikes which in turn helps the user to manage the website products accordingly.
For any of the sellers to know the customer choice and taste is very important, it helps the users to provide a better customer experience to their loyal and valuable customers.
One of the best way to know about the customer’s opinion, likes, and dislikes are the product vote. Customers can hit the like or dislike button on the product page according to their choice and preferences.
‘Odoo Website Product Vote-Up/Down’ module allows you to get the product feedback from your valuable customers in just a single click by hitting the like or dislike button on the product page.
Odoo Company ? Read More
Such product feedback also influences purchases of other customers who are planning to buy the same product. so, the module ‘Odoo Website Product Vote-Up/Down’ is beneficial for you and your website in all the terms.
- Allow your customers to vote up/down for a product for enhancing your ecommerce.
- Customers can vote like/Dislike for a product.
- Know your customer’s opinion about a product.
- It helps you to get product feedback in just a single click.
- Only registered users have right to vote.
- Admin can manage default number of votes from backend.
- Admin can manage to edit votes given by the voters.
- Manage the list of customers who liked or disliked the product.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_product_vote’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘website_product_vote’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Website’ module.
- Now, go to the Webkul Website Addons; tick the checkbox next to the Website: Product Vote then click on the Configuration button to configure Product Vote on the Odoo Website.
- Enable Product Vote, add default like and dislike vote then click on the Apply button to apply the configuration on the website.
- To vote for a product user needs to be signed in. Public users or unregistered users can’t vote for the product, but they can refer to the votes count.
- Customers can give their opinion for a product with just a single click to vote. Hit Like or Dislike for product vote.
- Admin can check the total votes from Odoo Backend. To check the same open the product page and under the votes tab check the product likes and dislikes.
Also, REFER THE USER GUIDES OF OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8