Odoo Website Product Compare, the guide to buying the best!
Odoo website product compare- While buying products customers mostly try to find the best possible product at the best possible price but how can they find that best product in their budget?
A solution to this problem is product comparison sites. But customers usually leave the current website to search and compare different products of the same category on different websites. In this way, the chances of customers coming back to your site drop significantly.
To help vendors, we created Odoo website product compare that lets customers compare and buy the best products in the same public category on your website itself. Also, this will reduce the chances of customers visiting different websites and increase the chances of your sales.
Odoo Website Product Compare offers the following features to the users.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
- Helps users to compare different products that fall in the same product category.
- Provide value-added features so users can choose the best possible product.
- Full information about the product is shared before purchase.
- Users can add products directly to their cart from the comparison page.
- Different variants of the same products can be compared together with this module.
- Users can add and compare up to 4 products at a time.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_product_compare’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_product_compare’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
For configuring the Odoo website product compare in your system, follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all go to ‘Website addons’ and choose ‘Webkul Website Addons’ and configure ‘Configuration’2. Configure the settings after clicking the ‘Edit’ button or click the ‘Create’ button to create a new configuration.3. After configuration go to ‘Sales’ then ‘Products’ and choose a product, click ‘edit’ (for an existing product) and click ‘create’ (for a new product) and add ‘Public category’ under the ‘website’ section.4. Go to ‘Sales’> ‘Settings’ under configuration and choose ‘Products can have several attributes,defining variants (Example: Size, Color,…)’.5. Now go to ‘Product Variants’ under ‘Products’ and either ‘Create’ or ‘Import’ button to create or import products respectively.6. On the product page click the ‘Edit’ button and select the product variant from the dropdown menu or add new in the box and click the ‘Save’ button to save changes.
- On the website, the ‘add to compare’ checkbox can be seen below every product. Choose the product that falls in the same category and compare them with each other.2. Now, click on the ‘Compare’ button to open compare page.3. Add up to 4 products for comparison and select the best product. The comparison page will show all the products and click ‘Add to Cart’.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V10, V9, V8