Imagine how verifying the product size on the website before purchasing it can bring convenience?? Today, customers are tired of purchasing the wrong size products online and this leads to low sales. Odoo Website Product Size Chart Module provides a simple interface that enables you to assign a single size chart to thousand of products at once.
Now, no more headache of product size..Just buy the right size of product instantly!!
Odoo Extensions add a Size Chart Feature of Odoo Products. If you are running a shop which lists the product like shoes, jeans which required Product measurement guide then this module has the perfect solution for your Product measurement. Using this module you can assign the measurement information like image, table, text with your products.
- The Odoo Website Product Size Chart Module provides the dynamic size chart guide for your customers.
- It allows you to display size options for your customers.
- You can display measurement information on the website’s frontend.
- It even allows you to displays size chart related image.
- the module also helps in convincing the Customers.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_product_size_chart’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_product_size_chart’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Website app from the backend and follow the path Configuration>>Size Chart.
- Here, you will be able to see the list of different size charts available for your website. Now, click on the create button, to create a new size chart configuration.
- Define desired fields like size chart title, the number of rows and columns in a chart customized link text.
- Now, define size chart headers name and how the measurement will work in “how to measure” field.
- Under associated products, add products on which you want to implement the defined size chart. Click on the Save button to save the settings.
- On the product page, you will be able to see the Size Conversion option available as shown below.
- A size conversion and measurement guide popup will appear on the screen.
- Therefore, you will be able to provide size chart option to your customers.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 0.1.0