Make Shopping Easier For Your Customers With Odoo Website Product Price Range!
Many of the customers have a specific budget range while making a purchase. So, it gets too difficult to search the product according to the defined budget one by one.
Searching the product one by one and not getting the product on a defined budget, spoils the customer experience on your website. So, the Price Range Filter becomes necessary for your website and for your customers as well.
Odoo Website Product Price Range module helps you out in this. The module facilitates you to set the Price Range from Odoo Backend.
The Customers can set the price range while shopping from Odoo Website and get the sorted products in a defined price range.
Odoo Company ? Read More
It makes shopping easier for the customers and enhances the customer experience while making a purchase on Odoo Website.
- The Odoo website product price range helps you to set the default Price Range from the Odoo back end.
- These products can be differentiated as per their price to enhance the shopping experience of your website.
- The module enables you to filter products based on Price Range.
- You can also track the popularity of products by setting a price range.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_product_price_range’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘website_product_price_range’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Website’ module.
- Now, go to the Webkul Website Addons; tick the checkbox next to the Website: Product Price Range then click on the Configuration button to configure the Price filters on Odoo Website.
- Select the Website for which you are defining price range, Add starting price range and end price range then click on the Apply button.
- Click on the Customize tab on the Website Shop page, from here, admin can enable/disable Product Price Range whenever required.
- A price filter selector will appear on the left side of the screen from where you can select price start value and price end value, as you set the price, the products get sort according to the defined price range.
ALSO, REFER THE USER GUIDES OF OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8, V7, V6