Display your website products with the Odoo Website Product Gallery!
Use the Odoo Website Product Gallery module to present your website products using a carousel slider. This module allows you to make custom product sliders like ‘best selling products,’ ‘trending products,’ and ‘latest additions’ within the Odoo platform.
It allows the integration of different products in the slider, grouped under user-defined headings, showcased on the dedicated shop page of your website.
Furthermore, this slider feature takes products in different quantities, ensuring a nice, well-organized, and visually appealing presentation for the different types of website visitors. By delivering an easy browsing experience, the Odoo Website Product Gallery module eases the product discovery process, according to customer choices.
Thus, it proves to be an important and easy tool for businesses aiming to boost their online retail presence, highlighting key products, showcasing special collections, and increasing customer interaction and conversions.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- Enables Odoo users to custom-create Product Slider carousels with the Odoo platform.
- The gallery can contain product templates or product categories.
- These galleries appear as product sliders or carousels showcased on the shop page.
- Users can choose custom titles for Product Slider Gallery in the Odoo backend.
- Odoo users can set the navigation limit per slider.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_gallery’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_gallery’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s look at the configuration and working of the Website Product Gallery.
- In Odoo, navigate through ‘Website> eCommerce> Gallery.’ Click on New to add a new product slider gallery on the Odoo website.
- You can either navigate the list or enter the name of the Product Slider Gallery in the search bar.
- Select a product gallery to customize it, users can edit the name of the gallery, set it to be active or inactive, and set the navigation limit of the gallery.
- Products will be visible on a slide in the gallery as per the set navigation limit.
- Now choose the gallery type as product template or product categories. Select whether to display ‘product’ or ‘product category’.
- Next up, add the list of desired products to the products field and check the active field to publish it on the website.
- The products are now on the Odoo website in the form of Product carousels with slide navigation buttons.
- Users visiting the website will be greeted with a homepage and can navigate to the product galleries using ‘shop’ button.
- Users will see the product galleries in the shop page as shown in the picture, product category will have number of products in a slider set as per admin.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Product Wishlist
- Odoo Website Guest Checkout
- Odoo Website Product Quickview
- Odoo Display Pricelist Price On Products
- Odoo Multi Website
- Odoo Website Advanced Wishlist
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 0.1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14