Set Unique Data with Odoo Website Product Data Per Variant!
While scrolling down your e-commerce website, you must have noticed different product descriptions for the product variants. Adding different data per variant will increase the chances of attracting more customers and creating leads for your website. Online Stores like Flipkart, Myntra, Amazon, and Shopclues have different data per variant to make the website more attractive. Now, you can add a description uniquely for each variant with the help of the module “Odoo Website Product Data Per Variant”.
With the help of the module ‘Odoo Website Product Data Per Variant,’ you can create different data for different products to publish on your e-commerce website. Data like product image, Product Description, etc will help the customers to purchase the products without any other thought. Moreover, this module can be a boon for all e-commerce website builders.
- Easily configure the module in your Odoo.
- Displays different product data for each variant.
- Add a different name and description for each variant.
- It helps improve the SEO of the Product and Odoo website.
- It also helps attract more customers to your website.
- You can edit each variant individually directly from the product menu.
- The details would show up on the product page on the website after selecting the particular variant of the product.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘product_data_per_variant’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘product_data_per_variant’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s move on to the Configuration of the Odoo Website Product Data per Variant.
- Go to ‘Website> eCommerce> Products’ after installing.
- Now, select a product with a variant from the product section.
- Here, are the Product Variants under the ‘Attributes & Variants’ tab to view all the variants and you can also change them by using the ‘Configure’ option.
- Admin can add variants to the products directly from here by clicking on Add a line. There are various types of attributes to be added to the product description. The Odoo admin can also create new attributes as per their requirements by clicking on Create and Edit.
- Add the variant to the product and after that click on the save button.
- Admin can also create a new product variant directly by clicking on the ‘Product Variants’ under the ‘Products’ tab and click on the ‘Create’ button to create the new product variant.
- Add the Product Name, Product Type, Product Category, Product Image, and other necessary information then click on the Save button.
- Go to the website shop page and select the product to buy. You can see that the product has types of product variants. There are various choices for this product in terms of color, legs, etc.
- Here, you can see the Product Variant with Aluminium legs and the data shows that no black color table in Aluminium legs is available.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Website Helpdesk & Support Teams
- Frequently Bought Together Products
- Odoo Website Helpdesk Lock System
- Odoo Advance Website Product Attachments
- Website Product Review After Purchase
- Odoo Website Redefine Multi Images Position
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14