Searching for a product on a website is a time-taking process. This also leads customers to leave the website without any purchase. So, to engage customers, product Filtering is an important tool for the website that helps the user to search product easily, making product filtration more efficient. Odoo Website Product A-Z Filter Module enables your customers to search for a product alphabetically and go for the purchase.
With the help of this module, the customers can easily find their desired products that save their time and energy both. By clicking the Alphabet they can easily find the product on the website. This also results in an instant purchase, therefore, leading you to increased sales and profits.
- The Odoo Website Product A-Z Filter Module provides an alphabetical (A-Z) filtering Option For Website customers.
- Customers can go for a quick Product LookUp that saves their time.
- You have full control of the module from the backend, therefore, easy to use interface.
- The module allows you to enable/disable the Alphabetical (A-Z) Filtering option.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘products_az_filter’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘products_az_filter’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the Odoo Website Product A-Z Filter module is installed, visit the Shop Page and under the Customize menu enable ‘Product A-Z Filter‘.
- After that, an alphabetic filter bar will appear on the Shop page.
- As a result, the product list will be filtered corresponding to the selected alphabet.
- Therefore, the customers will be able to avail the benefit of product filters on your Odoo website.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 0.1.0