Odoo Website Product A-Z Filter- Product Filtering is an important tool for the website as this module helps the user to search product alphabetically, making product filtration more efficient. By clicking the Alphabet the user can easily find the product on the website.
Note: Module is dependent on Website Webkul Addons
- Alphabetical (A-Z) filtering Option For Website User.
- Quick Product LookUp.
- Full Admin control.
- Admin can enable/disable the Alphabetical (A-Z) Filtering option.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the products_az_filter folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
For Linux user:- Set the correct permissions and ownership of this app folder.
For windows user:- you don’t have to worry about permissions and ownership.
Now simply follow below steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on activate the developer mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the products_az_filter key.
4. now you will see the module then simply install it.
If you’re buying from Odoo apps store then your module will get automatically installed in your Odoo. In case you’re not getting the apps then you’ll have to contact to Odoo directly.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - Odoo 9,10
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0