PayTabs is a simple payment gateway that can be quickly integrated with merchant websites and it enables fast deposit of payments to the merchant account. Integrating this payment gateway to your Odoo website will let you increase the trust of your customers as it is safe and secure. To make this happen, Odoo Website PayTabs Payment Acquirer integrates PayTabs payment with Odoo and your customers can securely pay for their purchases online.
With the help of this module, the customers will be redirected to the PayTabs checkout page, and once done with the successful payment customers will be redirected to the original website. It also lets you maintain the details of each transaction carried out using PayTabs
Paytabs: Equipped with PCI DSS certification and anti-fraud protection, therefore, PayTabs has gained recognition as the best payment gateway that offers transparent and customized pricing as well as round the clock customer support.’
PayTabs Sign Up – To create a new merchant account on PayTabs, please click here
- The Odoo Website PayTabs Payment Acquirer Module facilitates quick payments for customers on their online orders on the Odoo website using PayTabs Payment Gateway.
- PayTabs Payment shows up as one of the payment methods on the checkout page on the Odoo website.
- The Odoo Website PayTabs Payment Acquirer module enables one-step PayTabs Payment integration with Odoo.
- You just need to enter the Client Secret key, URL, and email Merchant ID from PayTabs in Odoo
- The customer is redirected to the PayTabs website at the time of checkout.
- The customer needs to fill in the required details to complete the transaction.
- After the transaction is complete, the customer is directed back to the Odoo website checkout page.
- You can see the transaction details of the orders in the Odoo backend, therefore, secure payments.
- The order form shows the details of the mode of payment used by the customer to make the payment for his/her order.
- You can maintain the list of the transaction in the PayTabs merchant portal.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payment_paytabs_wk’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payment_paytabs_wk’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Website app from the backend and follow the path Configuration>>Payment Acquirers.
- After that, you will be able to see the list of payment methods available on your website. Under the PayTab option, click on Activate.
- Define the Paytabs credentials fields like Paytabs site URL, Paytabs client secret, and Paytabs client Email. Once done click on save. After that, enable the payments on the website using Paytabs payment acquirer, publish the payment method by clicking on the button Publish.
- Therefore, on Website Payment Page Select PayTabs Payment Acquirer To Make Payment For The Order.
- After that, click on the Pay Now button it will redirect you to the paytabs website where you can make payment by declaring all required information.
Paytabs Transaction Details
- Firstly, enable the Developer Mode from the ‘Settings’ app at the backend.
- After that, follow the path Configuration>>Payment Transactions.
- The list of all payment transactions performed on the Odoo frontend can be found here.
- Choose any transaction to see a more detailed view.
Invoice Status At PayTabs Payment Acquirer End
Created Transaction At PayTabs Payment Acquirer End
- Therefore, the customers will be able to avail the benefit of PayTabs on your Odoo website.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0
Leave a Comment