Provide Gift Wrapping Feature to Your Website Customers with Odoo Website Gift Wrap!
In today’s hectic world no one has time to buy a gift, wrap it, and then send it to the near and dear ones. Everyone wants that without putting in more effort and time they get to complete their task easily. To resolve this issue Webkul comes up with the module ‘Odoo Website Gift Wrap’ which adds the feature of gift wrapping to your website to attract customers.
Odoo Website Gift Wrap module adds a gift wrap option for products to the customers at the checkout page on the Odoo website. The price for gift wrapping can be set by the admin in the backend. And it also allows the customer to add a custom message to the gift wrapping. Customers can also remove gift wrap from the cart as per their wishes.
- The module allows you to send products in a special way having a gift wrap over it.
- Customers can add a message to the gift wrap sharing their feelings.
- Create a gift wrap as a service-type product that is chargeable.
- It is a great way to make more profits by charging gift wraps along with the product.
- Customers can even remove gift wrap from the cart as per their wishes.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_giftwrap’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘website_giftwrap’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Website’ module.
- Click on the ‘Webkul Website Addons’; enable the checkbox next to Website: Collection Page and click on the ‘Configuration’ button.
- Add ‘Product Name’ and ‘Product Price’; and then click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Now, go to the website Shop page; add the desired product to the cart, enable gift wrap and write a note for the gift.
- Now, click on the ‘Customize’ menu; you can check that the Gift Wrap option is already enabled you can disable it directly from here.
After enabling Gift wrap, click on the Add button and it will directly add gift wrap to your order line; you can also remove the gift wrap simply by clicking on the red button. you can see that the price of the product and the price of the gift wrap after that click on the Process Checkout to proceed further.
- You can also check the created order from backend also. Go to the sales and check the quotation; here, you can see gift wrap in the sales order line.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Odoo Company ? Read More
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 22.214.171.124
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8