Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Website General Product Tabs only. To know how the base module: Odoo Custom Product Tabs works; kindly refer to the User Guide of Odoo Custom Product Tabs.
The first thing a customer searches on the website is the product descriptions and specifications before purchasing it. To maintain good sales and profits, sellers should definitely provide this information on the frontend. Webkul offers Odoo Website General Product Tabs Module that shows extra details of the product on the website using product tabs.
Now, make your customers provide details efficiently!!
This module will allow you to create, arrange, contain, categorize, and represent your website product data for your products. You can add additional information that your customers expect to find in your products. With this module, you will have no more limitations to add tabs and your customers will have the most detailed product information.
- The Odoo Website General Product Tabs Module allows the Odoo user to create tabs to categorize and display information on the Product Page on the Odoo website.
- The product tabs are selected to align horizontally or vertically on the Product page.
- The tabs can be created at the Global Level or Product level.
- Globally created product tabs appear on every product page and can be used to display general information to the customer.
- Product Level product tabs display a specific product or multiple products.
- A field says description, barcode, name, etc can also be set to get displayed on the product page.
- The data is auto-filled and displayed on the Odoo website product page for the selected field.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_product_tabs’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_product_tabs’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Website app from the backend and follow the path Configuration>>Settings.
- As a result, under General Product Tabs, select tabs alignment either to Horizontal or Vertical and save the changes.
How To Create Product Tabs
- Therefore, under Sales menu> Orders menu> General Product Tabs menu.
- After that, click on the Create button to create desired tabs. As a result, define the fields like Name of the tab, Sequence of the tab, Tab Content which could be custom or specific field content. Significantly, visibility could be global or product-specific, and Custom Content. Therefore, save the required changes. Don’t forget to enable the option ‘Show Tab On Website‘ to make the created tab visible on the website according to the defined settings. Therefore, your tab will be created.
Website View For The Specified Product Tab’s Alignment
- Therefore, you will be able to set custom product tabs and enhance the shopping experience of your customers.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Odoo Marketplace Product Tags
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0