Odoo Website General Product Tabs: The module provides the option to create product tabs to display any information on the product page on the Odoo website. It also helps to arrange customized tabs either horizontally or vertically. You can create tabs which could be global or product specific. An information field like description, barcode etc can also be associated with the tab.
Note: Odoo Website General Product Tab Module is dependent on Odoo Custom Product Tabs.
- It allows the Odoo user to create Tabs to categorize and display information on the Product Page on the Odoo website.
- Helps to align tabs either horizontally or vertically on the Product page.
- It allows creating global or product specific tabs.
- Globally created product tabs will appear on every product page and used to display general information.
- Product specific product tabs will display specific product or selected product information on the respective product page.
- A field says description, barcode, name etc can also be set to get displayed on the product page.
- The data is auto-filled and displayed on the Odoo website product page for the selected field.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the website_product_tabs folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path. Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to the apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the website_product_tabs key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in the module’s workflow.
Once the module is installed successfully, click on the Sales menu> Configuration menu.
Under Configuration menu> click on Website menu then under General Product Tabs select tabs alignment either to Horizontal or vertical and save the changes.
Now, under Sales menu> Orders menu> General Product Tabs menu.
Click on the Create button to create desired tabs. Define the fields like Name of the tab, Sequence of the tab, Tab Content which could be custom or specific field content, Visibility which could be global or product specific, and Custom Content. Once done save the required changes. Don’t forget to enable the option ‘Show Tab On Website‘ to make created tab visible on the website according to the defined settings.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - odoo11/ 12
Supported Framework Version - 126.96.36.199