Odoo Website Buy Again Module allows your customers to Buy products from past orders.
The customer can instantly view and buy products from past orders under ‘Buy Again‘ Menu. They can simply add the products to the cart and place the order.
The module is compatible with multi-website i.e. the admin can configure the functionality for each Odoo website in the database separately.
It eliminates the need for the customer to search for the desired products from the complete product list. Thus, helps them in saving time as well as efforts.
- The Module shows the previous purchases of the customer in a separate tab on the Odoo website.
- Only logged in customers can see the ‘BUY AGAIN’ Tab.
- Customer can view the previously ordered product under Buy Again Tab
- The customer can directly add the products to the cart and proceed to the checkout.
- Odoo admin can set the limit to the products to be displayed in the “BUY AGAIN” Tab.
- Once you purchase the Module from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Then, open on the
Apps menu and click on the‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Firstly, log in to your Odoo database with admin credentials then go to the website module.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2) Now click on Webkul addon, then click on the Configuration of “Website Buy Again” which is under Web Page.
3) You can set different configurations for each website. However, only one per website can be active at a time.
4) You will get an error if you’ll try to activate multiple ‘Buy again‘ configurations for the same website
5) Click on the ‘Create’ Button; now, fill out the fields like Product Limit, From date, etc. Also, select the website for which you want to configure the setting
6) Visit the Website frontend and click on the ‘Buy Again’ tab. Here Customers can check their Past Order(s).
7) The customers can also check the past order details from the product page.
8) To display the previous orders in a slider; click on the “Edit” menu and drag ‘buy_again’ snippet anywhere on the website.
Also, Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V10, V11, V12, V13