Know your customers best at the same time they create their account on your website!
Odoo Advance Sign Up facilitates the Odoo Users to add multiple fields in the sign-up page. Moreover, the user can set some of the fields mandatory for their customers to sign-up.
By default, Odoo Website Sign Up Page has fields to add email, name and password only. Now, pick out an attractive background to transform the tedious page into the tremendous signup page.
Odoo Advance Sign Up allows you to design your Login, Sign Up, and Password Reset page as per your business requirements.
- Odoo Advance Sign Up facilitates the user to design the Sign-Up page for his/her Odoo website.
- The module supports Multi-Website compatible i.e. you can design different signup/login pages for different Odoo websites.
- The Odoo admin can add various dynamic fields in the signup form as per the requirements.
- The Odoo admin can set a custom background image for the signup/login/reset password website page.
- The field values are automatically stored in the user data when the customer successfully registers on the Odoo website through the signup form.
- The Admin can also add login/signup/reset password page content from Odoo backend.
- The module also offers the option to hide/show the header/footer on the Signup page.
- This module is Multi-Language compatible which means that the field name automatically changes to the selected website language.
- Once you purchase the Module from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘advance_signup’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘advance_signup’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Firstly, log in to your Odoo database then go to the website module.
2) Now, click on the configuration to select Advance Sign Up settings.
3) Click on the create button to create the multiple fields for the sign-up page.
5) A pop up will appear where you can add following details
- Signup Field which is to associate with the Sign-Up form
- Field Label which is displayed on the Sign-Up form
- Placeholder to give reference of the field to the customer
- Field Type is used to define the type of the field
- Sequence allows you to add the Sequence Number
- Add the Number of columns for the field which can be set maximum by two
- Enable the checkbox if the field is required/mandatory in the signup form
- You can also add help for the field.
9) After saving the changes, you can go to the website frontend to sign-up and can notice the difference.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12