Now manage Pricelist for products packs in Odoo POS. Managing pricelists has become simpler and more efficient since the launch of the Odoo POS Manage Packages with Pricelist module.
Are you looking for an appropriate solution to manage the price of product packs in Odoo POS? If your answer is yes then you are landed on the right page. Odoo POS Manage Packages with Pricelist module will help you to manage the product pack with pricelist in POS Odoo without any hassle.
If your mind is filled with questions like “how to manage product packages with pricelist in Odoo POS?” or “how can pricelist help to manage Odoo POS Packages?” or other such questions then congratulations you are at the right place.
Let us understand this with an example; suppose you want to sell a blue pen for Rs. 10. However, if any customer buys a complete pack of 10 blue pens then you want to sell the pack in the price of Rs. 90. In that case, you can use the module to set the price for the pack of similar products.
The module is a great help for POS Odoo users who are offering a discount for the bulk orders of similar products.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
- Odoo users can create multiple pricelists for different packages of the same products in Odoo
- It helps the users to arrange a particular product in packages of different quantities and sell them on Odoo POS.
- Odoo users can declare a specific custom price for each package.
- Moreover, the POS receipt shows the name of the managed product package in POS Odoo.
- Once you purchase the Module from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_manage_packages’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_manage_packages’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, log in to your Odoo Database and click on the ellipsis to select the Inventory app.
- Follow the path Configuration>> Product Packagings.
- Here, you can create packages for which you wish to apply the pricelist.
- All you need to do is name the packaging, select the product and contained quantity; along with the barcode.
- After that, go to the point of sale; there you can click on the option named products, from there you can go to the pricelist.
- While creating the pricelist you will get the option to select the company in which the pricelist will be applicable. Click on Add a line to add product packages.
- Here, you can choose the product package option and then select a product as well as a product package.
- Go to the Dashboard of POS then go to the setting of a particular shop.
- Scroll down to the section pricelist and then add the pricelist to the shop you want to apply.
- Now open a new POS session and place the order for the same product for which pack you have applied the pricelist.
- Click on the product which is managed with the pricelist. A popup will appear on the screen as shown.
- Now, place the order for the product package which is managed with the pricelist. It will reflect the price from the pricelist. You can even change the pricelist if you wish to.
- After validating the order you can notice the quantity and product packaging in the receipt.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14