It is a fact that a good blog can attract visitors to your website. It is important that blogs can be searchable to make the audience stay.
Odoo Website Blog Search allows your customers to search each of the blogs of your Website internally. You can create field-based on authors, title, tag, Display name and many more which help them to search the blogs easily.
Through this Odoo Website Blog Search, you can increase the traffic on your website. Thus, Improve Customer experience on your blog Search page.
- The Blogs can be searched in the Odoo Website frontend as per the fields added in the backend.
- The user can add multiple fields in the Odoo Backend.
- The Module makes the search for the blogs more optimized.
- Once you purchase the Module from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_website_blog_search’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_website_blog_search’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Firstly, log in to your Odoo database then go to the website module.
Also, Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V10, V11, V12