Odoo Vendor Portal facilitates better communication between retailers and vendors in Odoo. It reduces the effort to onboard suppliers, reduces supplier inquiries and invoice mismatches.
Now, Odoo users can send RFQ to the multiple vendors at a time with the help of the Odoo Vendor Portal. Hence, it is time-saving as well as effort saving.
The Module Odoo Vendor Portal efficiently help you in purchase management. It also helps you to integrate all vendors’ data in one place which makes the procedure fast as well as organized.
- Odoo Vendor Portal provides a separate menu- ‘Vendor Portal’ in Odoo for effective purchase management for the Odoo admin.
- The Module serves as an effective Vendor Management System in Odoo.
- The Odoo admin and vendors can conversate through the vendor portal. Thus, eliminating the delay in responding to emails.
- The Odoo admin can send signup invitation to the Vendor from the Odoo.
- The Odoo admin can view the list of all the registered vendors from the vendor portal.
- Draft RFQs can be created and sent to multiple vendors through the vendor portal.
- Once registered, the vendors can log in to their account on the Odoo website to access the vendor portal.
- The vendor can submit the purchase quotations for the RFQs from his Odoo website account and also track the status at the same time.
- The Odoo admin can view the submitted purchase quotations in the Vendor portal and select the best-suited offer.
- The best quotation can also be set to get approved automatically on the basis of ‘Lowest Quoted Price’ or ‘Minimum Delivery Time’ using the scheduler from the settings.
- Once selected, a purchase order can be created directly through the vendor portal and sent to the corresponding vendor.
- The selected quotation shows the status as done in the vendor’s account.
- The vendor can also view the history of all the submitted purchase quotations, their status and generated purchase order from his Odoo website account.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_vendor_portal’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_vendor_portal’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database; and go to the Vendor Portal Module
2) Click on the Vendor Tab to create a new Vendor
3) Click on the action button “Grant portal access” then enable the Portal checkbox. Once done; click on the apply button.
4) The vendor will receive a mail in the e-mail id registered at the time of creating vendor to set or change the password.
5) Once, registered with the portal; the vendor can become the registered vendor.
6) Now, Under Vendor Quotation; you can create the RFQ and select multiple Registered Vendors. After that click on the “Send Invitation Email” to send the RFQ to all the selected vendors.
7) The vendors will receive the e-mail for the RFQ. The e-mail will redirect the vendor to Request for Quote.
8) The vendor needs to click on “My Price“.
9) Vendors can add the desired price, delivery date along with the note; all the fields in this form are mandatory.
10) Now, as an admin; you can select the Quote of any vendor as per your wish and mark it done
10) The vendor whose quote is accepted can see the “Congratulatory Message’
10) The vendor whose quote is denied can see the “Rejection Message’
11) Go to the settings and put conditions to automatically accept the quotations.
12) You can also set the congratulatory or rejection message from the backend.
Hope you find the User Guide informative! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10