A safety scan is an automated process that scans network, application, or system elements to check for security flaws. Moreover, data scanning is something that needs to be performed periodically to ensure that all the data and information in your system is secure. Security scans can help you by scanning and auditing your internet-facing server vulnerabilities, identifying system, and network weaknesses.
Never take your system security too lightly. To provide you full system security and keep your information safe; we are presenting the module named “Odoo security scan”. This module helps you to stop unauthorized intrusions and access. A number of standard security steps are already provided in Odoo to secure unauthorized access and monitor user activities. This module scans whether the functionalities are present in your Odoo or not. This simple one-click Odoo Security scan module sends back the result to you in a few minutes with the help of which you can work accordingly.
- Check Whether You Have Set Master Password.
- Check whether Your Domain Https Secure?
- Have You Defined The Access Rules For All The Objects Created On Your Server?
- Is Logfile Present In Your Odoo To Record Various Activities In Different DBs?
- Have you set a DB filter and Listing Database?
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_security_scan’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_security_scan’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the Odoo database and go to the security scan module.
- Then select the parameter as per your requirement. I choose the checkbox next to select all. Now; all the parameters listed below get scan easily by simply clicking the scan button.
- Here, is the result after scanning all the parameters. Press ok; after checking the result. so that, you can work accordingly.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues and queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Odoo Company ? Read More
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12