Fortify your Odoo with Odoo Security Scan!
A safety scan is an automated process that scans network, application, or system elements to check for security flaws. Moreover, to ensure data safety and security, you must perform scans periodically. Security scans can help you by scanning and auditing your internet-facing server vulnerabilities and identifying system and network weaknesses.
Never take your system security too lightly. To provide you with total system security and keep your information safe, we created Odoo Security Scan. This module helps you to stop unauthorized intrusions and access. Several standard security steps are already provided in Odoo to secure unauthorized access and monitor user activities.
The security scan module scans whether the functionalities are present in your Odoo. This simple one-click Odoo Security Scan module sends back the result to you in a few minutes, allowing you to perform the necessary actions accordingly.
- Odoo Security Scan allows you to scan and check whether you have set a master password.
- Scan and Check whether your domain is HTTPS secure.
- It allows you to check whether you have defined the access rules for all the objects created on your server.
- It authorizes you to scan and check whether the log file is present in your Odoo to record various activities in different databases.
- Check whether you have set a DB filter and listing database.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_security_scan.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_security_scan.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s begin the configuration of Odoo Security Scan.
Odoo Company ? Read More
1. After installation, open the mega menu, and go to the ‘Security Scan’ module.
2. Now, select the parameter according to your requirement or select all with the ‘Select All’ checkbox. Then all the parameters listed below will get scanned easily by simply clicking the ‘Scan’ button.
3. Once done, the module will perform the scan and show the result after scanning all the parameters. After carefully understanding the results, press the ‘Ok’ button and take action accordingly to improve security.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo RSS Feed Reader
- Advance Stock Inventory Import
- Odoo SMS Opt-Out
- Odoo News Ticker
- Inventory Barcode Scanning
- Odoo Stock Picking Cancel
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Also, please explore our Odoo development services & an extensive range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.2.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14
Leave a Comment