Tests play a vital role in any sort of training as it lets you know the level of the trainees. Hence, save your time and redundant efforts with Odoo Question Paper Generator.
The module randomly picks the questions from selected difficulty level and category using the saved list of questions. All you need to do is; set the question bank with different categories and their difficulty levels. Also, select the type of Question which includes objective, practical and descriptive.
Odoo Question Paper Generator is a smart way to evaluate trainees and offer them further according to their performance. The module is all set to reduce your manual efforts each time you wish to take tests.
- The module generates a question paper by picking random questions.
- Set the difficulty level of each question.
- Put the questions in different categories.
- Set the markup for the question paper.
- Add the time duration to solve the question paper.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘question_paper_generator’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘question_paper_generator’.You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the “Question Bank“
2) Go to Question Category under configuration to create multiple categories.
3) Under the “Question Bank” Tab, click on “Question” Menu to create a question. Now, set Question Type, Level, Question Category and then add Question, Hint and Answer
4) Now, go to Question Paper Configurator to create different set types for question paper;
5) Here, set the duration, add a title for the section, set category, level, question type, and the number of questions in a section.
6) Now, click on the “Paper Generator” to generate a paper automatically; all you need to do is select paper set and its duration.
7) Automatic question paper is generated on the basis of the selected set;
Hope you find the guide helpful!
Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11