Make Tracking and monitoring of every task easier in Odoo!
Odoo project management will help you to manage a lot of projects. By using Odoo project management you can efficiently manage your tasks as well as the support issues in real-time, agile, social, and flexible ways. Now, we are presenting a module named ‘Odoo Project Gantt native Web View’ based on Odoo project management.
Odoo Project Gantt Native Web View module allows you to track and monitor all the projects in Gantt view with various filters. It helps you to reduce the workload and efforts. you don’t need to check each task manually to know the progress and the stage of the task. In Odoo Project Gantt native web view by simply applying the filters you know about each and every project easily and get every minute information regarding it. You can also create a new task directly from the Odoo Project Gantt native web view.
- Sort the tasks as per the current stage – new, in progress, done, etc.
- Sort by an employee or assigned to.
- Group tasks according to the project they belong to.
- Visually see the number of tasks at each employee’s end.
- See the current tasks in each project and their progress all in one screen.
- Assign different time filters to track the progress of the tasks.
- Time periods available – hours, Day, week, month, year
- The length of the colored horizontal taskbar shows the deadline of the task as per the filter selected.
- You can Visually see which tasks and projects are exceeding deadlines.
- Make smarter decisions to improve efficiency.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘project_gantt_native’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘project_gantt_native’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the Odoo portal and go to the project module.
- Now, Go to the All Tasks tab and Access the Gantt view in the Project.
- Here, the admin can check all the tasks according to the current status of the task i.e., In Progress, Pending, and Done.
- Use the filters to track and manage the tasks via Odoo Gantt view. Sort the tasks according to the employees.
- Sort the tasks according to individual projects. All the tasks in one project are grouped together.
- Track deadlines by the length of the task bar in the Odoo Gantt View.
- You can use multiple filters at the same time to track all the tasks.
- You can use a time period filter to sort the tasks.
- Hover on the task to see the progress and current timesheet details.
- Create a new task in a project directly from Gantt View. Hover on any task/project and click on create to create a new task in that project. Choose the Gantt color for the task so make it more trackable.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12