Generate Product Barcode Labels conveniently in Odoo!
Product Barcode Labels play a vital role in any manufacturing unit. Barcodes are not only used in inventory tracking and pricing but also used in the identification cards in the organization. Barcode labels give you a complete record of the product. Although, It helps you in many ways like pricing, inventory tracking, collection of data, etc.
Keeping all this in mind Webkul comes up with the module ‘Odoo Product Advance Barcode Labels’. This module helps you to generate the barcode labels in a single step; you just need to configure the barcode labels settings first.
‘Odoo Product Advance Barcode Labels’ module allows you to generate the barcode labels in different sizes and it also supports multiple configurations for product barcode label generation. You can also add the product expiry date and batch number to the product barcode label as per your wish.
Admin can also create multiple label configurations that will be selected at the time of label download. Different prices can also be configured for different label layouts using a price list. Admin can also download the Demo pdf labels for label configurations. Barcode labels can be generated in a single PDF for multiple products.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
- This module generates barcode of different orientation: Landscape/portrait.
- Provides feature of barcode generation of different sizes: Small/Medium/Large.
- Admin can add product images, description, and other product attributes on Barcode Label.
- Add product expiry date and batch number.
- The Admin can create multiple label configuration that will be selected at the time of label download.
- Admin can also customize Barcode label layout by adding a suitable image, description, price, etc.
- Admin can select Barcode field (HS Code/Barcode) that will be used to generate barcode in labels.
- Different price can also be configured for different label layout using pricelist.
- Admin can also download the Demo pdf labels for label configurations.
- Supports all barcode standards: EAN 13, UPC, Code 128, code 39 … (+12 Barcodes)
- Admin can generate Barcode labels in a single PDF for multiple products.
- Mass Barcode Label Printing (pdf files).
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘product_barcode_labels’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘product_barcode_labels’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the Inventory module.
- Now, go to the Settings under the Configuration menu. Here, click on Inventory and then tick the checkbox next to Variants to manage the product Variants.
Barcode Label Configuration
- Now, go to the Configuration under the Barcode Labels menu and click on the Create button to create new label configuration.
- Add the Name of the Pdf, Slect the Orientation as Landscape and Portrait. Please be ensure before selecting the orientation, as once the orientation is saved, it will not be editable.
- Select the Barcode Field as HS Code or Barcode. This is used to generate barcode labels.
- Slecect the Barcode Type all the barcodes will be generated as per the selected type. There are 12+ supported barcode types including EAN 13, UPC, CODE 138, CODE 128 ……,etc.
- Add the Label Layouts by clicking on the Add a Line tab.
- Add Layout Name, Select the Label Size as Small, Medium and Large. Width and Height of the Label is depending upon the size of the Label.
- You can also use Expiry Date and Batch No. in the Label by ticking the checkbox next to these.
- You can select the pricelist as per the requirement, after configuring all the settings click on the Save button.
- Save the Label Configuration, then click on the Preview button to download the Product barcode labels.
- Select the Product for Preview then click on the Download button.
Generate Barcode Labels
- Now, go to the Product Variants under the Products tab. Now, click on the Action button and then select Generate Labels.
- Select the type of label you want to download then click on the Download button.
- Under the Inventory tab on the Product Page, you can check the expiry date and batch number of the product.
Odoo Product Barcode Labels
- Small Barcode Label
- Mediun Barcode Label
- Large Barcode Label
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11