Webkul’s Product Advance Barcode Labels is one single-stop solution to end all your worries as it helps allows admin to generate product barcode labels of different size and support multiple configurations for barcode generation. Since the identification of a single product from a large cluster is very difficult hence this module also prints product expiry date and batch number on the label.
- This module generates barcode label of different orientation: Landscape/portrait.
- Provides feature of barcode label generation of different sizes: Small/Medium/Large.
- Admin can add product images, description, and other product attributes on Barcode Label.
- Add product expiry date and batch number.
- Admin can create multiple barcode label configuration that will be selected at the time of barcode label download.
- Admin can customize Barcode label layout by adding a suitable image, description, price, etc.
- Admin can select Barcode field (HS Code/Barcode) that will be used to generate barcode in labels.
- Different price can be configured for different label layout using pricelist.
- Admin can download the Demo pdf labels for barcode configurations.
- Supports all barcode standards: EAN 13, UPC, Code 128, code 39 … (+12 Barcodes)
- Admin can generate Barcode labels in a single PDF for multiple products.
- Mass Barcode Label Printing (pdf files).
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the product_barcode_labels folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the product_barcode_labels key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
To generate labels for Product variants it is important to enable the Attribute and variants field from Inventory settings.
Admin can create various label configurations just by defining the name selecting the type of orientation which can be either Landscape/Portrait, Barcode field which can be either HS code or Barcode and the type of barcode. Admin can select the barcode standard from the drop-down menu of the barcode type field.
After clicking on add an item a pop-up window will appear where admin can define the name of the label layout select its pdf size (Small/medium/large). Also if you enable the field of the Expiry date and Batch number then they will appear on the label.
With the help of pricelist, admin can add product’s price to the labels. The price list should be set on the product only then the required pricing will appear on the generated label.
This module also allows checking the label before generating finally. Admin can download the preview pdf labels of any product. The preview button will appear on the top right side of the label configuration page.
Select the desired product from the drop-down menu for which you want to download the pdf.
Once all the configurations are done. Admin can generate labels from the action button. You need to follow few simple steps to generate labels. Just go to product variant for which you need to generate labels go to action button located on the top center of the page, select Generate labels to download the labels created.
As soon as you will click on generate label option a pop-up window will appear from where you can select the type of label you want to download.
In case you have enabled the field of the expiry date and batch number you need to fill the necessary details in order to print them on labels. You can define the expiry date and batch number under the Inventory tab.
This is the sample of Small size label
Medium size label preview
Large size label can be generated with an image. This is the preview of Large size label.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo Version 11