A way to make your customers feel special!
Coupons and Vouchers allow you to offer personalized discounts to your customers which makes them feel special. Moreover, people have excitement to redeem the coupons which takes them towards any shop.
Here comes the role of Odoo POS Coupons and Vouchers, the module allows you to create coupons and offer the coupon code to the customers. At the time of purchase, you can enter the coupon code for its redemption.
Now you can also create Coupons and Vouchers in Odoo POS instantly for your customers at the time of purchase. You can also set a minimum cart amount value for redeeming the coupon at Odoo Backend. The coupon can be used on both the Odoo website and Odoo POS.
- Odoo POS Coupons and Vouchers facilitates you to create discount coupons and vouchers in Odoo.
- You can create coupon from Odoo Backend as well as from POS active session.
- You can set the validity of the coupon in the Odoo.
- The Same voucher can be used for Website, Odoo Core or POS (but related module should be installed accordingly)
- The coupon can be sent to the customer via mail notification.
- The Odoo admin can see the list of all the coupons created in Odoo.
- The Voucher history shows the list of useful details of all the coupons.
- The Odoo user can also set the redemption rule for the special coupon to partially redeem and also the number of partial redemptions. In this case, the customer can choose to redeem the coupon amount through multiple small discounts.
- A coupon can be created for all customers or a specific customer.
- A unique code is associated with each coupon which needs to be entered while placing the order to redeem the coupon.
You first need to install Odoo Website Coupons & Vouchers to redeem the same coupon in both POS and website
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_coupons’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_coupons’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo Database and go to POS
2) Now, click on the Vouchers & Coupons Tab to go to all coupons
3) Click on the Create button to create a new coupon
4) Now, you need to add coupon name, coupon code, select whether the coupon is applicable for POS, e-commerce or both, select the validity and value of the voucher. Enable the checkbox Use Cart Amount Validation to add Minimum Cart Amount.
5) Now, click on the Products tab to select whether the coupon is applicable for all products or some specific products.
6) Start a POS Session and select products to place the order then click on the “Manage Coupon” Button.
7) Now, click on the “Create New Coupon” button to create a coupon from POS Session.
8) Add cupon name, validity, specify the customers, total availability, add coupon value and coupon value.
9) To redeem a coupon click on the “Click Here to Redeem existing Gift Coupon” and add coupon code then validate it.
10) Now, proceed for the payment and see the validated discount in the receipt.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8