Now enhance your sale using our module “Odoo POS Vouchers”. This module allows you to create and redeem vouchers/coupons from Point of Sale.
Using “Odoo POS Vouchers”, you can provide special offers to the customers and also it plays an important role in reactivating your old customers because they are already aware of your services and would be attracted if you provide them special discounts/offers.
A POS user creates vouchers for the customers in which specific code is mentioned. This code is used to provide a flat or percent based discount, on customers order.
- Create Vouchers/Coupons for a discount on special occasions to grab more customers
- Create vouchers in simple steps and set some default configurations for saving time.
- Define certain rules for the voucher applicability.
- The Same voucher can be used for Website, Odoo Core or POS (but related module should be installed accordingly)
- Create vouchers for Special Customers or for All customers.
- Also, you can create vouchers for Specific Products or All Products.
- Create Vouchers/Coupons from POS dashboard also.Allow your customers to partially redeem vouchers and set maximum partial redemption limit.
- A unique code is generated for every voucher.
- Generate Voucher code automatically or manually.
- Notify customers via email for which you are creating vouchers.
- Maintain the history of vouchers used.Maintain the Credit and Debit of Vouchers using history.
CONFIGURATION AND CREATION OF VOUCHERS
User will define default configuration in the backend while creating voucher
User can use default values to save time
CONDITION FOR CREATING VOUCHER
- User will use default values while creating the vouchers
- Also, user can create voucher for some specific customers or for all customers
- He can use the same voucher for the E-commerce and Odoo core or POS as well as for both
- Moreover, admin can partially use the voucher
- He can also specify the maximum limit of the partially used voucher.
- In addition, a voucher cannot be created below or above the minimum or maximum value defined.
- To create voucher click on Sale>All vouchers>Create option.
CONDITION FOR USING VOUCHER
- The code of voucher can be auto-generated(if left empty) or manual
- Admin can apply validity on voucher using number of days and expiry date
- Moreover, customer can use voucher only after the issue date
- Admin can also apply voucher on the basis of amount in customer’s cart or POS order
- If the order is less than a particular amount then voucher is not applicable
- Meanwhile, customer can also check the total amount left in the voucher
MANAGE AND APPLY VOUCHER IN POS
A user will apply voucher on Point of Sale.CREATE AND APPLY VOUCHER
ENTER THE VOUCHER CODE
REDEEM VOUCHER AFTER PROPER VALIDATION
VALIDATE THE VOUCHER APPLIED
CREATING VOUCHER FROM POS DASHBOARD
- Admin can generate the print out of voucher
- Voucher consist of a secret code
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - v8,v9 &v10