A way to make your customers feel special!
Coupons and Vouchers allow you to offer personalized discounts to your customers which makes them feel special. Moreover, people have the excitement to redeem coupons that take them towards any shop.
Here comes the role of Odoo POS Coupons And Vouchers, the module allows you to create coupons and offer the coupon code to the customers. At the time of purchase, you can enter the coupon code for its redemption.
Now you can also create Coupons and Vouchers in Odoo POS instantly for your customers at the time of purchase. You can also set a minimum cart amount value for redeeming the coupon at Odoo Backend. The coupon can be used on both the Odoo website and Odoo POS.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- Odoo POS Coupons and Vouchers facilitates you to create discount coupons and vouchers in Odoo.
- You can create coupons from Odoo Backend as well as from POS active sessions.
- You can set the validity of the coupon in the Odoo.
- The Same voucher can be used for Website, Odoo Core or POS (but related module should be installed accordingly)
- The coupon can be sent to the customer via mail notification.
- The Odoo admin can see the list of all the coupons created in Odoo.
- The Voucher history shows the list of useful details of all the coupons.
- The Odoo user can also set the redemption rule for the special coupon to partially redeem and also the number of partial redemptions. In this case, the customer can choose to redeem the coupon amount through multiple small discounts.
- A coupon can be created for all customers or a specific customer.
- A unique code is associated with each coupon which needs to be entered while placing the order to redeem the coupon.
You first need to install Odoo Website Coupons & Vouchers to redeem the same coupon in both POS and website
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_coupons’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_coupons’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. log in to your Odoo database, and navigate to the Point Of Sale application.
2. Here’s the basic configuration for coupons & vouchers.
3.Now, navigate to the ‘Vouchers & Coupons’ tab in order to create a new coupon or see the list of available coupons.
4. You can write the name of the coupon & there are multiple other configurations:
- You can either choose the coupon code manually. Or, if skip, it will give you an automatic secret code.
- You can choose whether you want to make this coupon for POS, Website, Or for both.
- Moreover, this coupon can be assigned to ‘All Customers’ Or, to a ‘Specific Customer’. The partial redemption is only possible if a coupon is assigned to a specific customer.
- You can Activate or Deactivate the coupon whenever you want.
- Coupon’s starting & ending date can also be set.
- You can set coupons value both as ‘Fixed’ Or, in ‘Percentage’.
- In ‘Total available’ You can choose how many times this coupon can be redeemed.
- You can set a minimum cart amount to apply the coupon in an order.
5. If a coupon is associated with a specific customer, you can allow the partial redemption for this coupon. Moreover, in ‘Max Redemption Limit’ you can set the limit, in how many times this coupon can be redeemed.
6. You can apply the coupon on ‘All Products’. Or, only on the selected products.
7. By clicking on the ‘History’ button, you can see the history of this coupon usage.
8. On the other hand you can click on the ‘Voucher & Coupons’ tab, and go to the history of all the coupons.
9. Now, you can launch a POS session.
10. Click on the ‘Manage coupon’ button on the POS front-end.
11. Here you will be able to ‘Create a new coupon’ Or, can redeem you coupon/
12. If you want to create a new coupon, you can give the name of the coupon, & its validity. Also, set the coupon’s value, & its total availability. Then hit the ‘Create’ button.
13. Once you follow the above steps, the coupon has been created. However, you can download the PDF file of the coupon, containing its code & other info in order to give it to your customers.
14. Same way, you can create a coupon for a specific customer & allow partial coupon redemption.
15. In order to redeem a coupon, you need to enter the coupon code & validate it.
16. Once redeemed a coupon, it will appear in the cart.
17. This is how a receipt looks if any coupon was applied in an order.
18. You can Restrict Or, Allow any user at the user level.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8