For maximizing your sales, offering promotional offers & discounts are one of the best techniques.
As per research, about 55% of people first check for a discount before making a purchase.
As a POS user, you need to make your customers feel special. This will not only boost your profitability but also increases customer engagement and loyalty. However, there are several ways that you can use to accomplish these certain advantages in your business.
Like: Free complimentary products, buy 1 Get One discount, and many more.
Introducing you to the “ Odoo POS Promotional Offers & Discounts” module which facilitates the POS users to provide the most effective ways to give discounts to the customers. Like: New customer discount offer, discounts & offers on a specific date, discount offer for first X customers. Moreover, you can create a different POS promotion configuration for each condition.
now. Find out More
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of POS Promotional Offers & Discounts
1. Odoo POS promotional offers & discounts allows POS user to provide discounts to the customers.
2. POS user can create the POS promotions configurations in the backend.
3. You can add POS promotions on products and product categories.
4. You can also create discounts for various customer types i.e. first customer, lucky customers, etc.
5. Add free complimentary product discount.
6. A manual tab is added to the POS shop to toggle promotions on/off manually.
7. Each pos shop can have its own promotional discount configuration.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Promotional Offers & Discounts module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_promotional_discounts”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_promotional_discounts”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially login to your Odoo database and navigate to the POS app.
2. Now navigate under the Configuration tab and click on the Promotions.
3. By clicking on the Create button, you will able to create a promotional offer.
4. Here POS user can write a Title for the promotional offer and set the Type of Criteria.
5. You can select the POS Session where you want to use this offer. Moreover, you can select multiple POS session. select the Offer type.
6. Click on Discount items and add the products into the promotional offer.
7. Now, you need to select the application of discount whether you want to apply discount on All products, Categories or on specific products.
8. Here you can see the list of all POS promotional offers that have been created.
9. Now navigate in POS session Settings just click on the ellipsis.
10. Scroll down to the “Promotions” tab.
POS user can view all the promotions available in the corresponding POS session.
The user can view attached Offers in Order-lines just enable the “Offers in Order-lines”.
Tick the “Show Apply Promotion Button” option, then there will be a gift logo will appear to help you in enabling & disable discounts with a click.
11. Now start any POS session you want to use.
12. If this gift type logo option is enabled, then only POS user can apply the promotional offers on orders.
13. When you disable this option, then all the attached promotional discounts will be removed.
14. The POS user can see the promotional discount in order-lines. For more details, you can click on the small gift logo in order-lines.
15. All the applied discounts will be appearing in order receipt as well.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12