Sometimes, customers purchase large product quantity and sometimes fewer product quantities while shopping. They order the quantity of the products, according to their requirement at different times like making a purchase. The quantity of the order may vary.
In POS, the cashier deals with times when he needs to increase or decrease the product quantity as per the preferences of the customer.
Hence, we are introducing a module named “Odoo POS Product Quantity Selector”. The module facilitates the POS user to increase or decrease the product quantity at any point in time. While selecting any product to add in the POS cart, the cashier can view the plus and minus mark on the products itself, that can be used to increase or decrease the quantity. Moreover, the totally selected quantities are also shown on the product itself.
1. The Odoo POS product quantity selector module allows the cashier to increase or decrease product quantity in POS.
2. POS user can update the quantity any time with plus and minus button given on the selected product.
3. The cashier can also view the total selected quantity of each product in POS.
4. The module is very useful for fast POS working.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Product Quantity Selector module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_quantity_selector”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_quantity_selector”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Login to your Odoo database and navigate to POS App.
2. Navigate to any POS session you want to use the POS product quantity selector.
3. We have launched the session. Now, after selecting a product you will see two buttons appear as plus and minus on that particular product.
4. You can also see the applied quantity of the selected product on the product itself .
5. As you can see, all selected products are available in the POS cart along with the product count.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11