Are you looking forward to enhance your internal and external communication?
However, effective communication is very crucial to grow your business. Whether you are managing a restaurant or a store. Sharing information is always there in every business.
Therefore, we have come up with the Odoo POS Order Notes module. That facilitates the POS user to add notes for the orders in POS and these notes will be visible for the administration as well as for customers. The user can add order notes to individual order lines as well as on the entire order. Moreover, the order nates can also be printed on the receipt.
1. The Odoo POS order notes module allows the POS user to add notes on the orders in POS.
2. The cashier can add notes on each orders-lines and in POS
3. The cashier can also add the notes to the complete order.
4. Moreover, the notes can also be printed on the order receipt.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Order Notes module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_order_notes”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_order_notes”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially, login to your Odoo and then navigate to the Point Of Sale.
2. Then navigate to the settings of the POS session just by clicking on to the ellipsis.
3. Now, scroll down under the ‘Order Note Option’ section. There are several checkboxes that work accordingly.
- Enabling the ‘Add Note Individual Order-lines’ checkbox, the cashier will be able to add notes to each order-lines in POS.
- By enabling the ‘Add Notes To The Complete Order’ checkbox, POS user can add notes to the complete order.
- ‘Print Notes On The receipt’ by enabling this checkbox POS user can print notes on the receipt.
- ‘Notes Keywords Limit’ after enabling this checkbox and setting the keywords limit, the cashier will only be able to type words in the note accordingly.
4. Moving on now you can launch the POS session.
5. Click on the ‘Add/Modify Note’ button to add the note in a selected order-line.
6. You can type here and can add the notes to the order-line.
7. Now, the notes have been added to the order-line.
8. Enabling the ‘Notes Keywords Limit’ the cashier will be able to type the corresponding number of words.
9. Here, you can add the notes for the complete order.
10. Both individual and complete order notes will be appearing on the receipt as well.
11. Now, navigate to the ‘orders’ under the ‘Orders’ tab.
12. The notes are also visible in Point Of Sale orders this is the view of notes added to the order line.
13. Here are the notes added to the complete order.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8