Now offer convenience and flexibility to the customers.
One of the quick and effective ways of increasing your sales is providing optional products to the customers. Let’s say, a customer is purchasing a camera from your store. Now, the salesperson can suggest that customer to purchase some related accessories as well like: Tripod & Memory cards. That will surely boost the sales in your business.
Therefore, we have come up with the “Odoo POS Optional Product” module. This module helps the POS user to add optional products in the POS at the time of adding the product to the Orderline. The POS user can select multiple optional products at a time in Point Of Sale to place the order. Moreover, the cashier can view all the assigned optional products to the corresponding product.
1. Odoo POS optional product module helps the POS user to suggest the customers to buy more accessory products in POS.
2. The cashier can select multiple optional products at a time in Point Of Sale while placing the order.
3. The POS user can view all the assigned optional products to the corresponding product in POS.
4. The user can configure. In case he/she wants to show optional Products at the POS front-end.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Optional Product module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_optional_product”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_optional_product”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially, login to the Odoo database and navigate to Point Of Sale app.
2. Now, navigate to the ‘Products‘ menu under the Products tab.
3. Moving on, open any product from the products list and click on the ‘Point Of Sale‘ tab then add the optional products and save it. Then the cashier can suggest the option products to customer.
4. Navigate to the POS session’s settings by ellipsis.
5. Now, scroll down under the ‘Allow Optional products‘ section and enable the ‘Show Optional Product’ checkbox to show on the POS front-end.
6. Start any POS session that you want to.
7. When the POS user clicks on the product, he/she can see the optional products assigned to this particular product.
8. As the cashier has clicked on a product. Now, a pop-up is generated to show optional products. The cashier can add any of them into the cart, he/she simply needs to select one or more desired optional product(s).
9. Moreover, the cashier can also view the optional product assigned to any product, by simply clicking on the “i” icon for the already added product in the order.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12