Invoices are useful for both the seller and the buyer. An invoice facilitates offering details of what has been purchased and how the payment will be made for the same.
Now, improve working on Odoo POS with Offline invoice generating facility!
Working in Odoo POS we generate the invoices for each or required orders. Which helps us to have records of the payments. Sometimes due to connection issues, we couldn’t generate the invoices and it leads to a payment record problem and efficiency with working on POS.
With the facility of offline invoice generate a POS user can work smoothly and effectively. Hence, we have come up with the “Odoo POS Invoice Offline” module, you as a POS user can generate invoices even when you are no longer connected to the internet. The generated invoice can also be downloaded later whenever you are back with the connection.
1. The module facilitates you to generate your payment invoices when no internet connection is there.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. By enabling the checkbox to download the generated invoices when connections are restored.
3. The module doesn’t require tough back-end configuration, its easy to use.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Invoice Offline module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “wk_pos_invoice_offline”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “wk_pos_invoice_offline”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially login to your Odoo database and then navigate to the POS app.
2. Now click on the ellipsis and enter into settings of the POS session you want to use invoice offline in.
3. Moving on, scroll down to the “Bills & Receipts” section.
(i) Enabling the Invoice Offline feature, you can generate the invoice even if you are not connected to the internet.
(ii) Mark the Download Invoice checkbox as true after which, generated invoices will be downloaded when you are back with the connection.
4. Generate invoice when not connected to connection:- Navigate to the payment screen and select the corresponding customer and click on the invoice to generate an invoice without an internet connection.
Note: As you can view the connection is status is offline while generating an invoice.
5. Here the generated invoice will automatically be downloaded when back with an internet connection.
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12
Leave a Comment