Offering time-based discounts entice customers to buy products instantly. Now, offer time-based discounts on your shop or restaurant with the help of Odoo POS Happy Hours.
Set the time slot for each discount; you can also select the products for which you want to apply the discount.
You have got a chance to make your valuable customers feel special. Simply offer a happy hour discount to those who have done minimum purchase of the amount you want.
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo POS Happy Hours
- Present Time-based discount to the customers
- Create Multiple happy Hours Configuration; however, you can activate one at a time
- Set the time slot for each happy hours configuration
- Offer the happy hours discount on daily basis
- Customize Discount Applicability In Odoo POS
- Add complementary Products as Combo Offers
- Configure Add-On Free Products with the purchase of any set of products
- View the Discounted Products In POS Receipt
- Switch Between Happy Hours And Normal Price Products
- Popup Alerts For Start And End Of Happy Hours
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_happy_hours’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_happy_hours’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Before moving ahead, Check our extensive range of Odoo Apps.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the POS;
2) Now, under the configuration tab; click on the ‘Happy Hours‘ menu to create a time-based discount;
3) Fill the details of the time-based discount which includes fields like name, duration, schedule, customers on the basis of filters or all, discount, products for which discount is applicable;
4) The ‘Happy Hour’ configuration also offers you the options to add the combo of the products and extra product on buying a particular set of quantity
5) Now, resume a POS session and you can notice a sale pop-up
6) Click on the “Happy Hours Tab” which will turn green from blue. It will show all the discounted products;
7) Happy Hours discount in the added products;
8) Happy Hours discount is shown in the receipt.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12