Install Odoo Pathology Digital Signature for hassle-free patient reporting.
Odoo Pathology digital signature module help to reduce the work burden on technicians and doctors. Through this module, you can upload a digital copy of your signature on the system so you need not sign each report individually.
This module saves time and money and authenticates patients’ diagnosis reports by signature. Also, it saves your time which you need to spend on manually verifying and signing each report.
Each patients’ diagnosis report will be printed with a digital sign over it. So, all you need to do is create the profile of the doctor or technician and upload their digital signature. And if their profile is created then edit it and upload the signature.
NOTE: To use Odoo Pathology Digital Signature you need to purchase Odoo Pathology Lab Management System in your system as it depends entirely on it.
- Digital signature facilitates you to print signature in Patients’ diagnosis report.
- Admin can upload the signature of pathologist and technician in their record.
- System will automatically print the digital signature on the diagnosis report.
- Along with signature, designation or job position will also be mentioned there.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pathology_digital_signature’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pathology_digital_signature’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. To begin with, open your backend and go to the ‘Pathology’ section and then click ‘Pathologist’ and then ‘Create’ and fill the necessary details select collection center and click the ‘Signature’ option and upload signature along with job position.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. Next, Inside ‘Pathology’ click ‘Technician’ and then ‘Create’ and fill in the necessary details select the collection center and click the ‘Signature’ option and upload signature along with job position.
3. Then, go to the ‘Collection center’ under ‘Configuration’ and select the ‘Primary Lab Pathologist’. If there is a technician in that lab, then you can add him/her as well.
4. After that, go to ‘Test Requests’ and click ‘All Requests’ and open any diagnosis request from patients. And view and approve it.
5. Lastly, click on the ‘Print’ button and choose ‘Diagnosis Report’ to print it.
6. The printed report will look like this with a sign at the bottom.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
Also, please explore our Odoo development services & a large range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V14, V13, V12
Leave a Comment