Odoo Pathology Digital Signature is module by the user can upload the signature in Technician and Pathologist profile that will be automatically printed in the Diagnosis Reports of Patient.
With the help of our module, you can save our time and cost by authenticating your patient’s diagnosis report
Note: This module is dependent on Odoo Pathology Lab Management System in order to use “Odoo Pathology Digital Signature” you need to purchase this module also.
- Digital Signature module provides facility to print signature in Patient Diagnosis Report.
- Admin can upload the signature of Pathologist and Technician in their record.
- On the available diagnosis reports, the signature will be automatically printed.
- Also, Job Position will be shown in the report along with the name and signature of this module.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the pathology_digital_signature folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path. Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the pathology_digital_signature key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in the module’s workflow.
Let us check how this module will work.
You can upload the digital signature from Pathology>>Pathologist>>Signature tab. Admin defines the Job position of the pathologist and can upload digital signature under the details of the pathologist.
Using this module you may add job Position of the lab technicians as well. Signature of Technician can be uploaded from Pathology>>Technician>>Signature.
The user can select the default Lab Pathologist from here whose sign will be used in reports of this center.
The user can print the diagnosis report after the test state is Done. For this, you just need to click on the Print diagnosis report button once the state is done.
View of Digital Signature in the Patients Diagnosis Report.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo version 11