Odoo Multichannel Shopify Connector is a dependent module on Odoo Multi-Channel Sale Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate Shopify with Odoo. Install the base module first for Odoo Multichannel Shopify Connector to work properly.
Shopify is a SaaS based ecommerce platform which has been ruling the market for the last 15+ years. Their growth can be measured by a Shopify report, it specifies revenues in the range of $1.545 billion to $1.555 billion for 2019.
Such great e-commerce platform needs a stable backend management solution and what can be better than Odoo for that. Odoo is a single solution for most of your business related issues; you can manage all backend processes like accounting, sales, inventory, etc hassle freely with it.
You must be thinking about few questions like “How to integrate Shopify with Odoo?” or “Can we integrate multiple Shopify instance with single Odoo?“. If you have such questions in your mind then the answer is yes.
Odoo Multichannel Shopify Connector helps you to connect multiple Shopify E-commerces with Odoo. Hence, you can manage data of all your Shopify E-commerces at one Odoo instance.
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo Multichannel Shopify Connector
- Import Shopify Products, Orders, Categories(collection in Shopify), Partners and Delivery Methods in Odoo
- Import data manually or via cron scheduler
- Product details (like category, attributes, attribute values) are imported along with the products
- Order details (like customers and their addresses, taxes, payment methods, currency) and order statuses (like cancel, fulfillment and invoice) are imported along with the orders
- Customer details (like addresses) are imported along with the Customers
- Manually export selected or bulk products and categories From Odoo
- Fill the corresponding Order status of Shopify and Odoo in the Order Status table to manually map them
- You can sync order statuses, shipment, invoice, cancel status and Inventory from Odoo to Shopify in real-time.
- Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard to track the data from one place
1) After purchasing Odoo Shopify connector, you will get a link at your registered email Id to download the module.
2) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘shopify_odoo_bridge’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘shopify_odoo_bridge’.
8) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the multichannel module
2) Now, click on the connect button to connect Shopify with Odoo instance
3) Firstly, Fill the details like Channel name and select Channel type; then add the credentials of the Shopify which includes URL, E-mail and API Key. To get the Shopify credentials, you need to go to Shopify.
Configuration at Shopify end
a) Firstly, login to Shopify instance then go to Apps tab; now click on the ‘Manage private apps‘ tab
b) Now, click on the ‘Create New Private App‘ button to generate API key
c) You can copy Key from here
Configuration at Odoo end
4) Now, save the changes and then click on the ‘Test Connection‘ button
5) Go to the “Configuration” tab and configure the Shopify connection as per your requirements.
Order Status Configuration
You can also map order states from the Odoo configuration; Fill the corresponding Order state of Shopify and Odoo in the Order State table. You can define states like default state, create an invoice, Set invoice state, and create a shipment.
- You can only set one order state as default at a time (if enabled then the order state will be as mentioned by default).
- If ‘Create Invoice’ is enabled then it generates order invoice at the same time.
- You can set invoice state to open or paid as per your requirement
- If ‘Create Shipment’ is enabled then it creates shipment at the mentioned state.
Also, set the default sales team, discount and delivery products for the Shopify orders to manage discount and delivery charges.
Moreover, set the default pricelist for the price of the Shopify products; set the sequence SKU for the Shopify products which do not have SKU.
If you want to set the Shopify products in a default category then you can do so from the same page. Also, set the default warehouse/location to manage Shopify stock
If you will enable ‘Auto Evaluate Feed’ then all the feeds will be evaluated automatically while importing data.
If you will enable ‘Auto Sync Stock’ then there will be real-time synchronization of stocks from Odoo to Shopify.
You can enable/disable checkbox fields like Cancel, Invoice and Shipment Status to update these order statuses from Odoo to Shopify in real-time.
You can also check or set the last import and update date for orders, products and customers.
Set the total number of records per API hit and set the default color for the theme of Shopify.
6) Go to the Shopify Connector Dashboard in Odoo; from the dashboard, you can also analyze the data via line graph, donut chart, and clickable data cards. Also, check synchronization history and feeds from the dashboard.
7) Then, click on the “Import” button to import the data from Shopify;
8) Select the object which you want to import and Filter Type to import the data. From here, you can import category, customers, products and orders in bulk.
9) Moreover, you can also import products, category, customer and order along with order status to Odoo via Cron scheduler in Odoo.
10) Click on the “Export” button to export the data; then, select the object which you want to export. You can export product templates and categories from Odoo.
11) To export selected products from Odoo to Shopify then navigate to the Products and select the product which you want to export. Moreover, you can update product data manually from the same form.
12) To export selected Category from Odoo to Shopify then navigate to the Inventory and select the Category which you want to export. Moreover, you can update Category data manually from the same form.
13) Order status like shipping, invoice and cancel is exported from Odoo to Shopify in real-time.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.9
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V10