Odoo Multichannel Shopify Connector is a dependent module on Odoo Multi-Channel Sale Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate Shopify with Odoo. Install the base module first for Odoo Multichannel Shopify Connector to work properly.
Shopify is a SaaS-based eCommerce platform that has been ruling the market for the last 15+ years. Their growth can be measured by a Shopify report, it specifies revenues in the range of $1.545 billion to $1.555 billion for 2019.
Such a great e-commerce platform needs a stable backend management solution and what can be better than Odoo for that. Odoo is a single solution for most of your business-related issues; you can manage all backend processes like accounting, sales, inventory, etc hassle freely with it.
You must be thinking about a few questions like “How to integrate Shopify with Odoo?” or “Can we integrate multiple Shopify instances with a single Odoo?“. If you have such questions in your mind then the answer is yes.
Odoo Multichannel Shopify Connector helps you to connect multiple Shopify E-commerce with Odoo. Hence, you can manage the data of all your Shopify E-commerce at one Odoo instance.
Odoo Company ? Read More
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo Multichannel Shopify Connector
- Import Shopify Products, Orders, Categories(collection in Shopify), Partners, and Delivery Methods in Odoo
- Import data manually or via cron scheduler
- Product details (like category, attributes, and attribute values) are imported along with the products
- Order details (like customers and their addresses, taxes, payment methods, currency) and order statuses (like cancel, fulfillment, and invoice) are imported along with the orders.
- Customer details (like addresses) are imported along with the Customers
- Manually export selected or bulk products and categories From Odoo
- Fill the corresponding Order status of Shopify and Odoo in the Order Status table to manually map them
- You can sync order statuses, shipment, invoices, cancel status, and Inventory from Odoo to Shopify in real-time.
- Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard to track the data from one place
- After purchasing the Odoo Shopify connector, you will get a link at your registered email Id to download the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘shopify_odoo_bridge’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘shopify_odoo_bridge’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Login to your Odoo database and go to the multichannel module
- Now, click on the connect button to connect Shopify with the Odoo instance
- Firstly, Fill in the details like Channel name and select Channel type; then add the credentials of Shopify which includes URL, E-mail, and API Key. To get the Shopify credentials, you need to go to Shopify.
Configuration at Shopify end
a) Firstly, log in to the Shopify instance then go to the Apps tab; now click on the ‘Manage private apps‘ tab
b) Now, click on the ‘Create New Private App‘ button to generate an API key.
c) You can copy the Key from here
Configuration at Odoo end
- Now, save the changes and then click on the ‘Test Connection‘ button
- Go to the “Configuration” tab and configure the Shopify connection as per your requirements.
- Also, set the default sales team, discount, and delivery products for the Shopify orders to manage discount and delivery charges.
- Moreover, set the default pricelist for the price of the Shopify products; set the sequence SKU for the Shopify products which do not have SKU.
- If you want to set the Shopify products in a default category then you can do so from the same page. Also, set the default warehouse/location to manage Shopify stock
- If you will enable ‘Auto Evaluate Feed’ then all the feeds will be evaluated automatically while importing data.
- If you will enable ‘Auto Sync Stock’ then there will be real-time synchronization of stocks from Odoo to Shopify.
- You can enable/disable checkbox fields like Cancel, Invoice, and Shipment Status to update these order statuses from Odoo to Shopify in real-time.
- You can also check or set the last import and update date for orders, products, and customers.
- Set the total number of records per API hit and set the default color for the theme of Shopify.
- Go to the Shopify Connector Dashboard in Odoo; from the dashboard, you can also analyze the data via line graph, donut chart, and clickable data cards. Also, check synchronization history and feeds from the dashboard.
- Then, click on the “Import” button to import the data from Shopify;
- Select the object which you want to import and Filter the Type to import the data. From here, you can import categories, customers, products, and orders in bulk.
- Moreover, you can also import products, categories, customers, and orders along with order status to Odoo via Cron scheduler in Odoo.
- Click on the “Export” button to export the data; then, select the object which you want to export. You can export product templates and categories from Odoo.
- To export selected products from Odoo to Shopify then navigate to the Products and select the product which you want to export. Moreover, you can update product data manually from the same form.
- To export the selected Category from Odoo to Shopify then navigate to the Inventory and select the Category which you want to export. Moreover, you can update Category data manually from the same form.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.9
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V10