Odoo Multichannel Etsy Connector is a dependent module on Odoo Multi-Channel Sale Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate Etsy with Odoo. Install the base module first for Odoo Multichannel Etsy Connector to work properly.
Etsy is an evolving marketplace platform which is leading all over the world. It offers global exposure to the sellers and attracts buyers to purchase the products. Etsy is a simple yet effective marketplace as it offers abundant features to the users.
If your business depends on all different platforms then you need to look for a platform which offers a centralized data management solution.
Odoo is a complete business solution which lets you manage all backend part in a centralised way. It is a perfect software to manage the data of your Etsy stores.
But, how to connect Etsy store(s) with Odoo?
Odoo Multichannel Etsy Connector offers you the perfect solution to connect Odoo to Etsy. Whether it is seller data(like orders and catalogs) or inventory you can manage it all without any hassles. Odoo Multichannel Etsy Connector facilitates synchronization, import and export as per your business requirements.
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo Multichannel Etsy Connector
- Import Etsy Products, Orders, Categories, Partners and Delivery Methods in Odoo
- Import data manually or via cron scheduler
- Product details (like category, attributes, attribute values) are imported along with the products
- Order details (like customers and their addresses, delivery methods, taxes, payment methods, currency) and order statuses (like shipment and invoice) are imported along with the orders
- Customer details (like addresses) are imported along with the Customers
- Manually export selected or bulk products and categories From Odoo
- Fill the corresponding Order status of Etsy and Odoo in the Order Status table to manually map them
- Shipment Method (Shiping Templates) are manually imported in bulk
- Taxes (Taxonomy) are manually imported in bulk
- You can sync order statuses, shipment, invoice, cancel status and Inventory from Odoo to Etsy in real-time.
- Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard to track the data from one place
1) After purchasing Odoo Etsy connector, you will get a link at your registered email Id to download the module.
2) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘etsy_odoo_bridge’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘etsy_odoo_bridge’.
8) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the multichannel module
2) Now, click on the connect button to connect Etsy with Odoo instance
3) Firstly, Fill the details like Channel name and select Channel type; then add the credentials of the Etsy which includes URL, E-mail and API Key. To get the Etsy credentials, you need to go to Etsy.
Configuration at Etsy end
a) Once you’ll log into Etsy; from there you can get access key and secret key.
Configuration at Odoo end
4) Now, paste the copied client id and secret; save the changes and then click on the ‘Test Connection‘ button
5) Go to the “Configuration” tab and configure the Etsy connection as per your requirements.
Order Status Configuration
You can also map order states from the Odoo configuration; Fill the corresponding Order state of Etsy and Odoo in the Order State table. You can define states like default state, create an invoice, Set invoice state, and create a shipment.
- You can only set one order state as default at a time (if enabled then the order state will be as mentioned by default).
- If ‘Create Invoice’ is enabled then it generates order invoice at the same time.
- You can set invoice state to open or paid as per your requirement
- If ‘Create Shipment’ is enabled then it creates shipment at the mentioned state.
Also, set the default sales team, discount and delivery products for the Etsy orders to manage discount and delivery charges.
Moreover, set the default pricelist for the price of the Etsy products; set the sequence SKU for the Etsy products which do not have SKU.
If you want to set the Etsy products in a default category then you can do so from the same page. Also, set the default warehouse/location to manage Etsy stock
If you will enable ‘Auto Evaluate Feed’ then all the feeds will be evaluated automatically while importing data.
If you will enable ‘Auto Sync Stock’ then there will be real-time synchronization of stocks from Odoo to Etsy.
You can enable/disable checkbox fields like Cancel, Invoice and Shipment Status to update these order statuses from Odoo to Etsy in real-time.
You can also check or set the last import and update date for orders, products and customers.
Set the total number of records per API hit and set the default color for the theme of Etsy.
6) You can update the required data like Etsy category for exporting products from Odoo to Etsy; shipping template is required for orders; you can update all the needed data as per your requirements.
6) Go to the Etsy Connector Dashboard in Odoo; from the dashboard, you can also analyze the data via line graph, donut chart, and clickable data cards. Also, check synchronization history and feeds from the dashboard.
7) Then, click on the “Import” button to import the data from Etsy;
8) Select the object which you want to import and Filter Type to import the data. From here, you can import category, customers, products(Listing) and orders in bulk.
9) Moreover, you can also import products(Listing), category, customer and order along with order status to Odoo via Cron scheduler in Odoo.
10) Click on the “Export” button to export the data; then, select the object which you want to export. You can export product templates and categories from Odoo.
11) To export selected products from Odoo to Etsy then navigate to the Products and select the product which you want to export. Moreover, you can update product data manually from the same form.
12) To export selected Category from Odoo to Etsy then navigate to the Inventory and select the Category which you want to export. Moreover, you can update Category data manually from the same form.
13) Order status like shipping, invoice and cancel is exported from Odoo to Etsy in real-time.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9