Odoo is a proven solution for most of your business-related problems; it is widely known for its backend functionalities.
Odoo helps you to manage products, orders, inventory, and much more… Hence, Odoo Website and its backend come up as a perfect amalgam.
Do you already have E-commerce store(s) or Marketplace in other platforms but still want to manage it on Odoo. Odoo Multichannel Sale is an ideal solution to connect multiple channels with Odoo.
Odoo Multi-Channel Sale connects other channels with Odoo without any complexity. It offers buttons with better UI in your Odoo from where you can import/export/sync data.
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo Multichannel Sale
- Connect your Odoo with multiple E-commerce/Marketplace Platforms
- Streamlined Export Function from All the Channels
- Simplified Import Function
- Feeds to Store Data in Simplified Form
- Track All The Connected Channels via a neatly designed Dashboard
- Gateway to the other Multichannel Extensions’ Dashboard
- Once you purchase the App Odoo Multichannel Sale from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_multi_channel_sale’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_multi_channel_sale’.You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the multichannel module
2) Now, click on the connect button to connect any marketplace or e-commerce platform with Odoo instance
3) Fill the Channel name and select Channel type; add the credentials of the channel which includes URL, E-mail and API Key.
4) Now, go to the “Configuration” tab and configure the channel connection as per your requirements
5) Click on “Test Connections” to test the connection with the channel. Once the channel is successfully connected; you can see the pop-up message.
6) Click on the “Import” button to import the data from any channel;
7) Select the Channel Id, the object which you want to import and Filter Type to import the data.
8) Click on the “Export” button to export the data; select the channel id and the object which you want to export
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.3
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8